Hermione's Place

I woke up on Hermione's couch. I remember that it was my birthday just yesterday. I'm finally Draco's age! I got up and looked around for a coffee machine, I walked around and saw a coffee machine at the very far corner of the kitchen. Once I made the coffee I checked if any of the girls are awake.

I silently walked upstairs, trying not to spill  my coffee, and I went into one of the guest rooms, no one was in there bed! I closed the door and checked the other rooms that had beds, no one.

Was I here at the house alone? I know that the boys left to watch a British muggle football game a while ago. I should probably get dressed. I grabbed my sports bra, jeans, and a yellow shirt. I quickly went into the restroom and found something stuck to the wall of it.

It read,
' Dear Ginny,

' we are at the pool at the moment. You probably know where it is since we've been there many times, to get you bathing suits on, you don't need to take a bath bc you'll do it later. Cya!

~Hermione, Luna, Katie, Pansy, Cho, & Lavender'

I put away my clothes and took out my black one piece bathing suit. I slipped it on and found some sunscreen to put on. Once I was finished putting on sunscreen I found some towels that Hermione doesn't use so I could bring it so the pool. I walked outside and took a left turn. I remembered once I got to the corner to take another turn, but to the left. I saw the pool in the distance, I kept on waking. I like how I didn't bring any shoes, but the concrete wasn't hot.

I found Katie giving me a nice friendly wave, then Luna, then Lavender, once reached the gate I opened it and everyone walked toward me. "Hi Hermione!" Greeted Luna,"Yeah hey!" Followed Pansy. "The gang is finally here!" Yelled Hermione. I placed down my things by a beach chair that the other girls had there things on.

"Did you remember to put some sunscreen on?" Asked Lavender," No I have some already, thanks though!"Cho was already in the pool and she yelled," The pools great girls! Come on, get in!" Luna jumped in first making a big splash, then Hermione, then lavender, then Pansy, then Katie.

"Come in Ginny! It's great!" Yelled Katie. I turned around and walked away, then I turned again towards the pool and collected speed, once I got to the edge of the pool I jumped to get air and made a super big splash, the girls all got wet!

"Ah! How ladylike Ginny dear!" Joked Pansy. I giggled,"Sorry!" I laughed, then all the girls laughed.
"First one to the end of the pool wins!" Yelled Hermione," Last one is a broken wand!" "Hey no fair!" I yelled.

It was 2 and a half hours later until we went back to Hermione's. I took a bath first and picked out some clothes better clothes. "Btw's we're going exercising!" Yells Hermione from upstairs. I put on the yellow shirt with a sports bra underneath and sport shorts. I was so energized for today! I was tired too. Like a normal kid would feel sometimes.

I was read to go out, I left the Restroom and weary upstairs to check on Hermione. "Hermione? I'm ready!" I yelled. "Ok I'll meet you outside!" She responded. Luna, Katie, Pansy, and I were ready, we waited outside for now. Luna and Katie were in a deep conversation about Florida and how nice it is there while Pansy and I were talking about some clothes at Forever 21. Cho came out and yelled," I'M READY SISTERS!" "Hey Cho! Where's Hermione?" Katie asked.

"Oh she's getting ready.  She told me she'll be down." Cho responded. I nodded. After a few minutes Hermione came out. "What the bloody hell!" Katie asked," I agree." Commented Luna. Hermione was dressed with a black sports bra with the shortest shorts I've seen. Ever. "Are those shorts?" Asked Cho,"Because I see your butt." I giggled.

"I wore this because I was checking if it looked good, should I change the shorts?" She asked. "Yes, please!" We all answered, besides Hermione. Hermione walked back inside and changed. She came out and had leggings on.
"Better." I commented.

We all went on a jog around the neighborhood. I got super sweaty, so I had to take off my shirt. I had my sports bra under though. Once we went back to Hermione's we were dogs. We were sweating bad. Besides me because I played Quittich. Pansy, Katie, and Luna had to leave because they had work, I stayed, so did Cho. We went to the movie's together, We were still wearing what we had when we exercised. We watched this movie called Seeking Hope, which was about a party girl finding her true love.

Cho and I had to leave because it was already 5:00 p.m and it seemed like time to leave, I needed to see Draco too. Draco knocked on the door and I left, I walked into the care and he asked how my day was, "it was good. We went to the pool, then we exercised, Pansy, Katie, and Luna had to leave. The. Me, Cho, and Hermione Weng to the Movies to watch the new muggle movie Seeking Hope."

Once we reached home it was late, so we went to bed. I gave him a peck on the lips and went to bed. I could call this the best after birthday ever, but that was with me and Draco's first year of dating.

I love him.