The Shame

I woke up to find Hermione and Ron sitting across the room from me. I didn't know what to, or how to feel. Why did I even yelled at Draco, did I even yell at him? All I can remember, is something blurry... I heard noises in the background, I didn't know what they were..

"Are you feeling a'right sis?" Ron asked, he looked at me concerned and Hermione was putting down a magazine she was, probably, previously looking at.

"Yeah, I'm alright... Where is Draco?" I replied. "He's with Scorpious. Mrs. Weasley brought him here because Draco refused to go out of the hospital."Hermione spoke, she brought herself, and her chair over beside the bed.

"I shouted at him. He should be mad.. Angry at the least. But why did he stay? Why was he lazy to bring Scorpious here?" I asked Hermione," He's not mad. He's not lazy.. He wanted to stay here for you, Ginny. And Harry also came to check on you, to see if your okay. Draco and Harry are on good terms right now, he let Harry in for a while, while you were still sleeping. Draco didn't come in yet, he thought you would be mad if he came in.. " answered Hermione.

"OH." I mouthed, I felt kind of bad for what I did.. I wonder what he is feeling right now.

Draco:

"Shh... Shh, Scorpious please." I whispered. He wants his mom.. I can't give him to her, she probably won't let me in. I gave Scorpious his bottle of milk, he stopped crying. Good. I don't want any attention, even thought there's not a lot of people here.

"Draco... Mate, you can come in, Ginny's awake although she's eating right now her breakfast because it just came in. She wants to see Scorpious." Ron said from Ginny's room.

"Okay mate, I'll be there." I responded, I put Scorpious back in his stiller and pushed it until I reached Ginny's room. Ron had the door opened so that I could enter, I pushed the stiller into the room and saw my wife, Ginny.

Ginny:

I have Draco a glance, "Hey.." I started. Draco just waved.

"We'll leave you two lovebirds alone..." Said Hermione as she and Ron walked out of the room. "Babe I'm sorry! I was so mad at you last night for whatever, I forgot what it was, but I'm so sorry, I'm so happy you stayed at the hospital and I'm glad your here." I confessed right after the door shut.

"Babe it's okay. I know that you didn't mean to yell... I'm sorry for being late. I'm sorry for slacking, I should've asked for a day off... I work to hard at the ministry to take care of my family. I'm sorry." He apologized, he kissed and then I asked him if I could hold baby Scorpious, he handed him to me.

"Hey baby... Mummy is okay, you didn't have to worry sweetheart." He gave me the look Draco does when he's happy, but Draco didn't give me that look, he gave he his,"I love you..." Look with a mix of,"Sorry..." Look. It was cute, but I didn't want him to feel sorry.

"Sorry." Draco mumbled. I just smiled even though we went over this, it's just how he rolls.