Embarrassment

Your POV

"Y/n! Finally! You're here!" Camila exclaimed. She ran towards me and gave me the infamous koala hug. I chuckled a little. I rubbed her back.

"I'm glad I am too." I said holding her on the thighs. She giggled.

"I missed you! I thought we'll never see each other again personally." She replied and got off me. She intertwined our hands together and led me out of the airport and to their tour bus. And we talked on their couch while we're on the road.

"Is she the one you've been telling us, Mila?" Someone asked. I looked behind Camila and saw Normani and Dinah standing there and smiling. I smiled back and say hi. They replied with a chorus hey making me chuckle.

"So, what did Camila told you girls?" I asked looking suspiciously to Camila. She smiled innocently to me and stood up. I grabbed her hand.

"Sit 'Bello." I said still smiling and she did what I told.

"Well, she said you're pretty, smart, tall-" Dinah interrupted Normani. "But not as tall as me. You're an inch or two smaller than me." She said. I chuckled and Normani looked at Dinah with a raised eyebrow.

"Okay, anyway, she also told us how you two met. How you became friends. And so on and so forth." She finished.

"Is that really all?" I asked still suspicious. Dinah covered her mouth then laughed.

"She also told us those embarrassing moments you have." She answered laughing and Normani laughs too. I felt my face heats.

"I remember one! She told us how you always try to speak in front of your crush and you stutter and your voice was like of a chipmunks when you were children!" Normani said. The two of them now laughing hard. I looked at Camila with a straight face.

"Sorry!" She screamed and ran towards their bunks. "You come back here 'Bello!" I yelled.

"Lauren! She's attacking me!" She screamed. Making Ally and Lauren look shocked. Lauren stood up and protected Mila from me. She looked at me with furrowed eyebrows. I looked at the two girls then at Camila. She stuck her tongue out. I face palm myself.

"Okay, who the hell are you?" Lauren asked. Woah. She's very intimidating. I scratched my nape. Looking away.

"Lo, she's a visitor! She's Mila's visitor." Yelled Normani from their couch.

"And she's the dork!" Dinah added. Ally giggled and Lauren chuckled. "Oh! She's the one you've been telling us!" Ally exclaimed.

"Oh! I'm sorry. Hi, I'm Lauren." Lauren said smiling then held out her hand. I took it then shook it.

"I know, Jauregui. Nice to meet you." I replied still holding her hand. "Uh, my hand, please?" She said. She blushed. I let go of her and take Ally's hand.

"And you too, Hernandez. Nice to meet you." I said smiling to her.

"Hm. Nice to meet you too, uh" She said in a questioning tone. "Oh. I'm Y/N Y/L/N by the way." I replied. Nice dimples you got there, Y/N." She replied and smiled.

"Camz, what did you do this time?" Lauren asked her. "She got mad when Mani and Dinah told her I tell stories about her. And some of her embarrassing moments." Lauren and Ally chuckled again.

"Oh! 'Bello! Come here! I'mma kill you now!" I said then charged towards her. Camila yelled. I held her hands above her head with my other hand and my other hand tickled her. I heard the four girls laughing behind us. I looked at them with a pout.

"Stop it." Mila said. But I didn't stop. "Please, s-stop!" She yelled while giggling. "S-stop it. Or-or I'll tell-them!" She is still giggling. I stopped and looked at her seriously.

"You wouldn't!" I said in a shocked tone.

"I will. Try me Y/N." She smirked. I then let her go and slide my fingers through my hair. I looked at the girls. They have curious looks on their faces. Camila straighten her shirt and walk passed the girls. They're still looking at me. I gulped.

"LAUREN!" She yelled. The girls looked at her. I looked at her warningly. "Y/N HAS A CRUSH ON YOU EVER SINCE SHE SAW YOU FROM THE X FACTOR! AND SHE'S SO OBSESSED WITH YOUR GREEN EYES." She literally screamed out fast making the three girls laughed hysterically. While Lauren stood there with eyes wide open and mouth agape. And I felt myself dying because of embarrassment.

"DAMN YOU KARLA CAMILA CABELLO!" I yelled out then chased after her. How can I have a friend like her! Gosh! She should be thankful I love her like a sister.