Realization (2)

Your POV

"Y/N, you alright?" Lauren asked. I was pulled out of my trance. I looked at her and smiled. We're at the park. Hands intertwined while walking slowly. Looking at the children playing. We decided to take things slow. So we're now on the friends with benefits stage for three months now.

"Yeah. Just have some things on my mind." I answered, now sitting on a bench. She sat beside me and put her head on my shoulder. Our hands still intertwined.

"Well, can you tell me some of that things running on your mind?" She asked, now playing with my fingers. I looked at her. I kissed her head. She get her head off my shoulder and looked at me lovingly.

"Hm. There's this one girl who proved me something." I said still looking into her eyes. She raised an eyebrow questioningly.

"And she's kinda out of my league." She take her hand and folded her arms on her chest while looking away.

"But I don't want to give her up. She's everything that I've ever wanted." I took her hand but she looked at me. I smiled.

"Hold still, Babe." I looked at the sky. "She's always there for me. Never did she forget me. She made me feel like I'm her everything. Like I'm the luckiest person when I'm with her." She didn't look at me. Her eyes were still squinted.

"I wonder how can she even love someone like me. I mean, I have a problem with managing my emotions specially anger. I'm not perfect but she is." This time she take her hand off mine forcefully. I looked at her.

"Who is that girl? Can I meet her?" She said straight away. Looking at me with a straight face. But her eyes were glossy. I smiled to her.

"No, I don't think so." I answered still smiling. She nodded and stood up. I stood up too and grabbed her hand. She looked at me. A tear running across her cheek. I ran my finger across her cheek. I hugged her.

"She has these emerald, shining green eyes that gets dark gray when she's mad or sad." I looked into her eyes. "Has a wavy, raven hair that was once a wavy, brown one." I put a hair that's lingering on her face behind her ear.

"Soft but husky voice when talking but a very strong one when she sings." I continued making her smile. "Lips that is red and kissable." I ran my thumb on her lips.

"Hands perfectly fits into mine." I intertwine our hands together. "Has that cute height that actually fits into mine specially when I hug her." I move closer to her.

"And a heart and mind that made me fall for her. You cannot see her because that girl's in front of me. Smiling widely and lovingly. She's the one who treated me like a princess. I just never realized it before the thing I've done. And I was stupid to think she can forget me. I should have listened to her. But I'm glad I did that." I said smiling to her. She frowned.

"I am not definitely glad that happened." She said in a serious tone. I chuckled.

"If that didn't happened. Then I wouldn't hear Camila saying everything that I didn't see and realized. That girl sometimes takes me aback when she talks like that by the way." I said making her giggle.

"Anyway, baby, I love you. I really do. And I am sorry for not thinking about you. I thought I was the only one hurting. I never realized how hard your life is. And thank you for staying beside me and treating me like your princess. It's my turn to return the favor." I bend on one knee. And put out a box out my pocket. Her eyes widen.

"Please, be my queen for this whole life time." I said. I did not ask. She hugged me while giggling and saying yes. I chuckled and kissed her cheek.