Grace POV

Jared just stormed out like a maniac. I didn't think I made him that angry.

Grace you are a cold blooded human who deserves to die.

I don't want to be mean to people, but that seems to be the only way to keep myself from getting hurt.

Grace you're the one hurting yourself. You're so stupid.

I wish the voices would stop. I wish I could be better. I'm not crazy I swear.

"Why was Jared Hank here?"

"I don't know, he didn't really say."

"Isn't he dating Meredith?"

"Yeah I think so."

"Oh goodness, it couldn't have been anything good. That doesn't matter, what happened to you Grace?"

"Okay, Karol you can't tell anyone okay?"

"Grace you're scaring me."

"Just promise okay!!"

"I promise Grace."

"One of Meredith's minions jumped me."

"GRACE!!? WE HAVE TO TELL SOMEONE!!"

"NO!! Karol you promised!!"

She can't tell anyone. I'm on the verge of tears and I don't want to cry in front of Karol. She's only seen me cry once, that's when my dad died. He was murdered when I was eight. Karol has been there for me for as long as I can remember, but that doesn't mean I want her to see me cry.

"Karol I'm leaving the hospital tomorrow we can talk then."

My mom walked in. She was a bit taken back to see Karol, but she smiled and started making small talk. The lunch lady brought food, but I didn't eat. So I gave it to Karol.

"WHAT IS IN THIS PIZZA! I THOUGHT IT WAS A ROASTED TOMATO! IT'S A PIECE OF WOOD!"

"Hey Karol, swallow it and we can be roomies!"

I gave her a wink and we laughed. Everyone's words are becoming quiet. I'm falling asleep.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I'm on my way home from the hospital.

You know you're just gonna put yourself right back in.

I go to my room and put a record on the player. It's White Noise by PVRIS. I love this song.

You would loser. Die already.

Then I start reading Percy Jackson:The Battle of the Labyrinth. Annabeth and Percy are goals.

Goals you'll never reach. Who would ever love someone like you.

Okay, maybe I'll take a nap. As Holy plays on the record player, I slowly begin to drift off. Until my phone starts ringing. It's an unrecognized number. Should I answer it. I don't think so.

Answer it. Maybe your death call awaits.

I pick up the phone.

"Hello?"