.twelve.

"No! There's no way I would go to that place again!" Lea said when I asked her and Jack to go back to the cemetery. "Oh come on..we were so close and I think I need to know whose tomb that is and who is that person" I said but she still say no, "why are you so curious about a creepy random straighter at a cemetery?beside since when did you become interested to some weird and mysterious thing?" Lea said.

"Um Since I heard someone say my name to a tomb?" I said and it came out more like a question, "UGGHH!!! Okay.." Lea groaned and we start to walk to that cemetery.

>skip<

"Why is it always like this when we go to this place?" Lea said after seeing the sky was starting to get dark just like yesterday, "can you just stop complaining for a minute?" Jack said quietly to Lea.

We got to the tomb and we walk closer to it. I think the person wasn't there yet.

And when I read it, it says 'RIP Angelina Drew Sivan' . "Who is Sivan?" Jack asked, "I don't know. But she might be the person's family or...sister!" Lea said before we hear a big storm and we decided to went back home  before it gets worse.

>skip<

It was raining so I told Jack and Lea to stay at my house until the rain is over, beside I still don't want to be with my brother.
"Grace,where have you been?? It's raining and I've called you like a thousand times! Grace!" My brother Dylan said when he saw us, I just keep walking upstairs with Jack and Lea.

We got into my room, my peaceful place.
Me and Lea get onto my bed while Jack sat on the bean chair. "You still mad at him?" Lea asked and I sigh, "well, I just at least hope he could tell me the reason why.." I said.

We were quiet for a moment until Jack speak up. "You really love him,don't you?" He asked so I turn to him and give a little smile, even I wasn't really sure if I really love Jacob that much. Beside I felt more comfortable and happy with my friends tho..

Knock! Knock!

I heard someone knock on the front door, I don't think Dylan would open it so I go downstairs and open it.

I opened it and I see the one and only Jacob,
"Hey" he said smiling and make me smile too.
I let him in and he hugs me tight. He was cold maybe because of the air conditioner in his car but still sweet as always.

He kissed my head as I burry my face on his chest.
But suddenly someone separated us forcefully. I fell down and see who it is, of course that was my brother Dylan.
He took Jacob's shirt collar while pushing him to the wall and start to punch him,First on the face and then his stomach.

I can't just stay and watch my boyfriend gets hurt.
No!

To be continued..

---------------------------------------------------
AYEEEEE
THE TRUTH IS COMING FELLAAAAA
And this book is coming to the end but I think I would made the sequel😆😜 lets just see..

Sorry btw this was short but it'll be long on the next part😓😚😉
And I love you if you read this until this part😘💖😜

Don't forget to vote+comment+follow bc I'll follow back😉😊💘

PEACE!

-Queen👑