Erifef (dom fef)

I need this for my soul

"Eridan, You've been a very bad buoy!" feferi says sneering. Eridan starts to wriggle against the tight collar. "In return for your crimes, you must please me." Eridan's leash tightens at feferi's grip. "Vvery wwell princess." Eridan says choking on his words. Feferi's panties drops to reveal her throbbing fucshia member. Eridan begs. Feferi accepts. Eridan licks her from shaft to tip. Feferi stiffles a quiet moan. Her tentabulge slips some pink fluid. "Do more, stop toying with me." Eridan moves down to her nook, caressing her nook with tender kisses. "stop teasing you shellfish culler!" Eridan sticks his tongue in. Her walls begin to clench. "Ah" feferi slips a moan. Feferi sits onto  the floor of her hive. "Down" feferi commands. Eridan slips off his boxers. His tentabulge was hard and throbbing.  He lowers himself onto the ground. Feferi slips her nook onto eridan's bulge. She takes it all in without a single wince of pain. Feferi tightens eridan's leash a bit. Feferi lifts herself off of his bulge and back on. Eridan began to moan. Feferi tightens his leash and pulls so he stops. "Did i give you permission to moan??"  Eridan stiffens up.
"Good buoy!"

Ok im done