Chapter 11 (EDITED)

"Hold still, I'm almost done with your hair." Josie scowled. "UGHHH." I growled. Just then Blake growled and barged into the room. "Whats wrong?" He snarled. Josie jumped in front of me. "No you do not brother!"

"Bu-Bu-But she was growling."He stuttered angrily. GO CALM MATE!  Ember yelled.

"She is fine." Josie replied calmly. "Fine." he growled walking out the door.

"Now where were we?" she questioned. After a few more tweaks for the both of us, it was time to put on our dresses.

Once I had put on the dress, I looked in the mirror. I had on a white dress that stops amid thigh, it had a black band that came around in the front the front ending with a bow.

My silver hair was curled and I had on bright red lipstick with mascara and eyeliner. I did not put any shoes on because it was tradition to not wear any, plus heels were a pain in the butt.

I stepped out of the closet and Josie whistled at me, "You look hawt!" she exclaimed.

"Thanks so do you." I replied with a smile. She had on a red knee length strapless dress with her hair up in a high pony tail and red lipstick with mascara and eyeliner.

"Lets go show you off to Blake!" she said excitedly. I nodded, my wolf howling in excitement at the thought of seeing our mate.

A couple minuets later we headed downstairs. Nervousness quickly tore away the excitement.

When we got to where Blake was and I saw that he had a bored expression on his face, I let out a giggle and his head snapped up and his eyes took in my appearance hungrily, his eyes turned black and I blushed.

"You look...amazingly beautiful, my little wolf." I blushed at his compliment and took in his appearance, he had on a black tux that showed off his muscles with every movement and a black beanie.

"You look beautiful as well, I mean hot, you look hot . Babe, no beanie." I breathed out as the heat rushed to my face. He let out a low chuckle and smiled. " Fine, Ready?" he questioned taking the beanie off and putting it on the stair case.

"As I will ever be, where is Max?" I replied taking his hand. "Here he is." came Blake's grandmas voice. I looked towards the staircase and saw my little brother run up to me with a smile. Once he reached me, I picked him, careful not to show anything off as I bent down. "You look handsome little bro." He smiled proudly.

"Blake helped me." I looked at Blake and mouthed 'thank you'. He smiled and took my hand. "Lets do this." I said as we walked out, Josie had already went out and got a seat a couple minuets after we had gotten down stairs.

I put Max down and he grabbed my hand as we walked out to the place where we were supposed to be.

Blake's pack was very big, but so was his territory. We walked up onto a platform and the view was breath taking.

The sun was setting and it cast shadows on the trees. "This meeting will be to introduce new members to the pack. This is Lucy and her brother Max. Lucy is my mate and your new Luna." He yelled so everyone could here him, I looked at him and saw that he was in Alpha mode.

It took every fiber of my being not jump his bones right then and there. He had on a hard expression and it was very sexy.

"Do you Lucy Williams solemnly swear to protect this pack no matter what the cost and to stand by me as Luna and respect that position?" he questioned. "I do, for the both of us." I replied nodding to Max. The moon was now at its fullest and it was time for the blood bonding. Blake carefully took my hand and made a simple cut in it, he did the same to his.

As soon as his hand came in contact with mine, my eyes shot opened wide and I gasped. It was like my lungs could not get enough air. Blake's eyes were filled with concern and I could hear people calling my name, but it seemed so far away. I tried to breath in one more time before darkness consumed me.

***

I woke up to a blinding light. I saw that I was in the pack hospital. I felt Blake squeeze my hand. I gave him a smirk. I feel different. My wolf said. I know. Me too. I replied.
It was true. I felt more confident and powerful. I felt unbreakable. 
" Lucy. Your hair. Is silver. Please do not freak out." Was the first thing he said. "Cool." I replied swinging my legs over the bed and walking out the room with Blake calling my name.
I needed to get outside. My wolf was restless. As soon as I was outside, I felt myself beginning to shift. I felt my bones rearrange themselves. Something was different this time. I felt everything. It was pain like no other.
I let out a blood curdling scream. "Baby, it will be ok." I turned growling and snapping, my vision blurring, I saw Blake take a step back shock, hurt, and concern crossing his handsome face. Then darkness wrapped around me like a welcome blanket. 

_____________________________________

Hope y'all liked this chapter. Please
Comment
Rate
Follow
Hope y'all had a happy Mother's Day.

Will update soon.
Peace out lovelies.

-scarletbride30