Chapter 32 (EDITED)

Her dress^^^

{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}

    "Somebody please take the sloth back!" I heard a deep voice exclaim. I slowly opened my eyes and the events from earlier came flooding back, I giggled. "Lucy?" I looked up to see Blake rushing over to me.

He picked me up and sat on the couch with me. Max was crying and people were rushing everywhere. "What happened?" he questioned. "One minuet you were there and the next you were not. Is this a power of yours?" he questioned.

I smiled and blushed still not fully aware of what was happening.

He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. "I-I don't know." I answered honestly. He gave me a small smile. "I'm sorry." He said. I felt my eyes go big. "For what?" I questioned.

Josie and another girl came up to me and pulled me off Blake's lap. My wolf whimpered. "Time to get ready!" Josie said in a sing song voice.

Everything clicked in place. "Traitor!" I yelled at Blake with a smile. A laugh escaped his lips. "Sorry love!" He called. I gave him a glare before I was hauled into our room.
"I'm Elisa." Said the other girl. "Hi. I'm Lucy." I greeted. "I know Luna." She said with a smile. "Just Lucy." I corrected.

She smiled and looked at Josie. "Let's get started!" She said with a smirk.

I didn't really care what I looked like, I didn't even want to go. I had heard as my parents got killed. It was terrifying.

The rogues are going to get what they deserve. Cliche right? Not this time.

After they were done with me. They pushed me towards the mirror giggling. It was starting to get on my nerves.

I had curled silver hair with light smokey eyes and winged black eyeliner and my lips were a ruby red. My dress had a shear lace covering with a black tool skirt. It hugged my curves in all the right places.
  "Thanks guys." I said with a small smile. "Your welcome. I can't wait for people to see you." Josie and Elisa said with a giggle.

They continued to talk as if it was a party and not a funeral. I was grateful for their help but they were angering me. "ENOUGH!" I yelled in my Luna voice the bowed their head in submission. I couldn't take it anymore. I sat down in a chair near me. I was glad they were happy, and I know they are trying to make me feel better, but I just can't handle that right now.

"I am grateful for your help. Please leave for now." I said with a small smile.
They quickly left the room with a small frown as Blake entered. "Are you ok?" He questioned.

I looked up at him. "No." I replied honestly. "Do you want to talk about it?" He questioned. "No." I repeated. "I can respect that. Are you ready?" He questioned.

"No, but let's do this." I said standing up from where I had sat down. "Awfully negative tonight babe. Woah." He said when he saw me. "Is it bad?" I questioned as I punched his arm. " No. Not at all." He said as his eyes darkened.

I giggled softly. "Down boy. If you are good I will give you a treat later." I said with a smirk as I walked towards the door. I heard a growl erupt from behind me. "Damn vixen always teasing me." He mumbled under his breath.
He walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "I am here for you tonight." He reassured. "For my parents ceremony or..." I trailed off knowing he would get it.

A smirk crawled on to my face. He growled "Both." He whispered huskily and kissed my mark causing a wave of pleasure to shoot through my body.

"Let's go." I whispered. He nodded against my neck and stepped to my side taking my hand.

Max walked up to us and took my hand. "They took my pet away." He said with a frown. "It's ok. Let's say goodbye to mom and dad." I told him giving him a soft smile.

"Okay." He said with tears in his eyes. "I miss them."

"Me too." I whispered. Blake squeezed my hand reassuringly and the three of us walked out of the house. "Let do this." I whispered as a tear slipped down my cheek.

_____________________________________

Hey lovelies.
Hope y'all liked this chapter. It was just a filler.  The next chapter is more actiony and stuff like that. I have big plans for the next chapter. Leave me a comment if you think you know what's gunna happen. Love all of y'all. Thank you so mic for supporting this book.

Please
Comment
Vote
Follow

Let me know what y'all thought.

Peace out lovelies.

-scarletbride30