1

~Akina~

Opal and I stick together. Opal is popular over in Germany, due to being the only female in the history of the world for playing on Schalke 04, the football team. She can kick the ball and score a goal at ease, no matter what position she's in. Opal is quite stunning, and all the boys turn their heads when she passed by.

"Let's go check out The Walking Dead cast!" Opal squeals, her German accent coming through thickly. "I hear Chandler Riggs was quite handsome!"

I smile. "Opal, you're nineteen years old. Chandler is sixeen."

She blushes. "Ah, a girl can dream my dear."

We reach The Walking Dead booths and head down the line. We first meet Andrew Lincoln, who comments Opal on her kick back in 2013, and then tells me that I have a lovely voice. Next was Norman Reedus, who just quietly signs us autographs and glares at Norman. He must not like Schalke 04. We go through every single cast member, except for the last and final two- Chandler Riggs and Cassidy Conaway. Cassidy is nowhere to be found, but Chandler is. He sits at his booth with his phone out and an unamused look on his face.

"Hello," Opal's lips turn curl into a smile.

Chandler eyes her. "What? Is there something you want me to sign?"

'He's violating one of the rules. Be nice to all fans...' I think to myself.

I scoff at him. "We just want to know when Cassidy will be here to have her signature."

His eyes are glued to his phone. "Don't know, don't care."

Opal's eyes burn. "C'mon, Akina. Let's go to the sports section.

~

We arrive quickly and look around. Opal is swarmed by paparazzi and others with cameras, so that leaves me on my own. I head down to the volleyball section and see a girl sitting at the booth. She looked bored, so I walked up to her.

"Hello. Are you... Jade?"

~Jade~

"Oh JJ," I punch him playfully as a girl approaches us. Alfred's eyes shoot up from whatever he's reading.

"Hi, I'm Akina Vondrasek," the girl says.

"Hey, I'm Jade Medleev," I greet her with a warm smile. She takes a glance at Alfred and her cheeks turn a light pink.

"Volleyball?" Akina asks. I nod.

"Seventeens Revenge. A," I reply.

"Hm. Cool!"

"This is Julio," I point to him and he waves. "And that's Alfred. My brothers."

Alfred gives a curt nod, even though I could tell he was staring at her too.

"Where's your booth?" Alfred asks her. I'm shocked he even said anything.

"I'm a voice actor and an actor in general. So in that portion," she replies with blushed cheeks. She was very pretty- her blue eyes shone in the light of the huge room.

"Cool," Alfred replies.

"What else do you do?" she turns to me. "You look like a model."

I laugh. "I am. Julio and Alfred too. My p-parents own a company," I choke on my words and she raises an eyebrow. Julio puts his arm over my shoulder to calm me down. My face was burning and I could only imagine what would happen when I got home.

~Jade~

"...but kill Vonmacht."

I bite my lip to hold back tears and stare him straight in the eye.

"Got it?"

"Yes."

He hits me again, and this time, I fall to the floor. "Yes what?!"

"Yes Sir."

He dismisses me and I calmly walk out of the room. When I reach my bedroom- which was up the tall stairs- I burst into tears. I smacked my hand over my mouth to keep myself from making any noise.

"Jade!" I hear a familiar hiss outside of my door.

"Julio?" I open my door and let him in. He shuts the door and locks it.

"What this time?"

"I have to kill Vladmir Vonmacht."

He stays quiet, then hugs me tight. I cry on his shoulder.

My parents found that I was the most talented in the family. Alfred was too old, Julio was too light-hearted, and Gabriela was too young. I was skilled with a bow and arrow, so they assumed I would have good coordination to kill people.

"You don't have to do it. We can run away. Tonight."

"No. I have Hawaii and Al and Gabby. Briar, too. The cat, the ferrets, and all the other pets."

"You're killing people!" Julio chokes.

I look down. "Let's forget about it. It's not like I've never done this before."

My parents owned a well-off business. If someone threatened it, it was my job to take care of them.

~Jade~

My hands were still shaking. Julio made sure to stay near me at all times.

I shot that man right in the head. My black clothes stuck to my sweat drenched skin as I held the gun to his head. Tears slipped from my eyes as I pulled the trigger.

This poor man was another victim of the Medleev Games.

"Hey, Jade," I see Akina approach me with a smile. I snap back into reality and try to force a smile- but I can't.

"H-Hey, Akina."

"Hey," Julio and Alfred say together.

"So," she grins at all of us, "my dad is throwing a party after Comic-Con. Wanna come? Your whole family?"

I'm terrified to have my parents there too, but I nod. "Yeah. That'd be awesome!"

"Pool party," Akina clarifies. Julio grins devilishly.

"Cute girls in bathing suits," he laughs warm-heartedly- and I knew he was joking. "Score!

~Akina~

"Well, I'll see you all in a few hours," I send a smile at Alfred. Before I am able to see his reaction, I snap my eyes back to Jade and Julio.

"Bye," Julio waves, then I leave.

~

It was the same thing as yesterday- except today I didn't have Opal, Jacob, or Merit to text. I hear someone clear their throat.

"Cassidy?" I look up and see the star of The Walking Dead. She smiles.

~

I end up inviting Cassidy over to the party as well. She said she was bringing some boy named Sam, but in all honesty, I don't care. After Comic Con was over for the day, Gino practically flew home.

This'll be quite fun.