Chapter Eleven

*Jamie's P.O.V*

I slowly followed Louis, for some reason he was walking impeccably slow. The urge to tell him to go faster was growing.

"What's wrong?" I asked him. He turned and looked at me, he continued walking. "What?" He asked. "Why are you so slow?" I questioned. "Well, after you had your accident management made us continue the game, I got a knee injury." He told me. "Wow." I chuckled.

Louis pulled out his phone and fiddled it for a bit, he held it out above his head and I took it. "Keep swiping right until you reach the end." He told me. I swiped my thumb across the smooth surface. Pictures of Louis grasping his knee started popping up. I swiped again and there was an edit, the picture of injured Louis was in the background and "The day where the whole word stopped" was plastered on the front. 

"SERIOUSLY?!?!" I retorted. "They're freaking out about you?!" I asked. "A freakin' knee injury?!?!" I shouted. I groaned "Keep swiping." He commanded. I rolled my eyes and swiped once more. A girl had commented "Seriously, you guys are overreacting, this is getting annoying." YES! I LOVE YOU RANDOM STRANGER! I LOVE YOU SO FREAKIN' MUCH!  My smile vanished when I read the reply to it, someone, a fellow fan cussed her out. My jaw dropped. "What the crap?!" I exclaimed. Louis sighed "I know." He huffed. 

He sat down on the couch as we reach the movie-room in his basement. He rubbed his knees "I love the fans but I hate the fandom." He told me. "I can see why..." I muttered. "They fight and fight and fight, it's crazy!" He stopped himself from ranting as he placed his hands back down on his knees. "Anyway." He breathed "What movie do you want to watch?" He asked me. "NEMO!" I exclaimed with a smile. He laughed "Alright." He spoke. 

He walked over to a case of his movies, his phone rested on his couch. I smiled and reached over, I unlocked it and entered 2491 as the password, it worked. I pressed the Instagram app and took a rambunctious selfie.

I luv Jamie so much, she's the best soccer player everrrrrr!! #soawesome #canthandlethis #hacked

I posted the pic and notifications rised. I locked his phone and put it back as he turned around. I slipped out my phone and went to my Instagram. I angled the phone so Louis was in the background.

Hanging out in Louis' basement, about to watch Nemo. :D #bestmovieever #insomeonesbasement #wholiveshereagain?

I posted the pic, comments started popping up, I decided to take a moment to read them during trailers.

OMG! So cool!

Ew, 1D? I thought you were better than this...O_O Jk, love you, Jamie! 

Gay.

I LOVE NEMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you.

WILL YOU MARRY ME?!?! @Jamiemorgan23

I laughed and put my phone away, Louis started the movie and I made myself comfortable. "No popcorn?" I asked, I pouted my lip and Louis raised his eyebrows. "Please?" I pleaded. Louis sighed "Alright." he breathed. He lifted himself off the couch and walked to the bar he had in his basement, he grabbed a pack of popcorn and placed it in the microwave. "Do you want something to drink?" He asked. "Sure." I responded. He grabbed a can of Pepsi and walked back to the couch. "Here you go." He spoke as he gave it to me.

A beeping sound blared into my ears. "Uh, I think the popcorn is done!" I yelled over the noise. Louis sighed as he turned the timer off "Time to take your medicine." He spoke. I groaned "Again?" I whined. "Yes!" He responded. I got up and made my way up the stairs and to my room. "Man, as if not being able to play sports was hard enough." I muttered to myself.

I took my pills and hurried down the stairs, I don't want to miss any of the movie. I entered the basement to find Louis was still watching the movie. "You didn't pause it?!" I complained. He laughed "Nope." He responded. I groaned. I walked over to his spot to get some popcorn. "No, mine." He told me as he pushed the bag away. I huffed and sat next to him. I shyly reached towards the back, I snatched it and scurried to the other side of the couch. Louis sent me a confused look and I sent him a creeper-smile.

He sighed "Can we share?" He slightly pouted his lip. I rolled my eyes.  "Fine." I huffed. He smiled and sat beside me, occasionally taking some popcorn.

Around halfway through the movie Louis put his arm on the couch. His body slowly shifted closer to mine. I widened my eyes and continued watching the movie. He slowly shifted again, I shifted further into the corner of the couch. I can't believe I have to deal with this guy for a whole month. four weeks, thirty days, 744 hours...I think I'm getting boybandaphobia.

A/N Blardy blardy blar.

Sorry for the short chappy, didn't really know what to do with this one....I HAD ANOTHER GAME TODAY! :D We won 7-1, they were the first team to score on us for this season. I ALMOST SCORED! The ball was like, five inches off! I was so frustrated...I suck at soccer. -_-

VOTE/COMMENT/SEND ME A FOLLOW! ~Sheerkhan