THE DEAL MAKER

Chapter 3

Roger's POV

I woke up from bed, with the biggest smile on my face. And if you think its because of urissa then you must be mistaken it was because of last night's candy she was just right

Last night; scented candles,dark room, no noise, seductive music and a soft bed with silk bedsheets perfect I know.

"Hey Roger I have a suprise for you" she says in a low but calm and sexy way." And what might that be beautiful?" I hear her giggling at my complement which made me smile a little. She walks out of the bathroom with red lingerie on I must admit in the candle light she looks amazing.

"Are you gonna come out or do you want me to chase you?" I ask her obviously trying to tease her," this outfit is kinda uncomfortable can you help me take it off?"," with pleasure my lady" another giggle, she is kinda cute

I gently kissed her neck as I unzipped her outfit then I kissed her back making her moan in pleasure I liked it. I removed her lingerie leaving her only in her lace panties, I tore it off her body in a second, she flinched at my fast but yet impressive skill. "I see your very skilled when it comes to removing clothes" ," baby you have no Idea" I answered back whiles Turing her around I looked at her nipples , stiff as a board I brought my lips down to them and kissed them, I flicked my tongue on them, I pinched them gently which made her moan even louder her moans made my empire rise up "why hello there jack she says teasing me" jack meaning my penis anyway I pinned her to the bed have in mind I'm on top.

She unblucked my belt and removed my trousers and my boxers very quickly. I traced my finger on her stomach which led me directly to her sensitive part. I inserted my finger into her and sucked on her clit whiles moving my finger in and out her body.

"Roger?" This was obviously permission to let go"," not yet babe hold on". She continued to moan. I raised her legs up and planted her sensitive part on my sensitive part and inserted my **** into her. I kept on playing with her nipples and kissing her whiles fucking her I could feel her arching her back and kept on asking for permission to realse. " now baby let go " just like that she explodes all over my ** as I exploded in her.I saw her relaxing so I decided to pick up the pace and the more she moaned, the faster I went.

After 30 minutes I unpinned her and allowed her to take a shower and by this time it is like 12:30 am. After she finished showering, I allowed her to change. " that was amazing bye Roger see you soon" I didn't bother to answer and watched her go out the door, I put everything away and decided to let the music play.

Back to reality
I heard my phone beep and saw that I got a message from my best friend Eric.

Eric: hey man have you heard of the party

Me: Wait which one?

Eric: Nocturnal, tonight your going whether you agree or yes!!

Me: oh yh that one man I'm tired I just wanna lay in and relax you know?