o10.

excuse any mistakes.
I just found out Hassan aka ( Chadvuitton ) is half Puerto Rican and half Jamaican, chile listen I can't deal

__
SIN

I rolled over and inhaled, I smelled Hassan's signature cologne. I was drifting back to sleep when I realized I wasn't in my own bed. I lifted up and looked around.

The bedroom door opened and Hassan walked in with a towel wrapped around his waist and water dripping off his body. Thoughts ran through my head, just from looking at him. I shook my head and forced myself out of his bed.

"Good morning, beautiful"

He started walking to me. I put my hands up to stop him. "Stay there. This is too much to handle all at once,"

He kept walking. He backed me up against the wall.

"What you afraid of?"

"I'm not afraid of anything," I told him.

He gripped my chin and lifted my head up. He placed soft kisses on my lips. I wanted to fight the urge to kiss back but his lips on mine felt good. I grabbed his face and we started kissing and touching all over.

Hassan picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I opened my eyes realizing Hassan's towel dropped from around his waist. I stopped kissing him back.

"I have to go. I have school in a hour," I said against his plump lips.

He put me down and stood there with his member all out. My virgin eyes couldn't take it, I scrambled to get my clothes and shoes on.

"I can take you home, and you can get changed. I'll drop you off at school and have your car delivered up there since it's across town,"

It slipped my mind that we met up together and my car was in the parking lot of some restaurant. "Okay, that's fine,"

My eyes went back and forth from his member to him.

"Stop lookin ' at my dick Sin," He placed his hands over it.

I snapped out of it. "I'll be downstairs, hurry up,"

The image of his member would be in my head all day. He was blessed.

When I got downstairs I poured myself a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch and checked my phone.

My phone was snatched out of my hand. "No phones up in this house, Sinny."

I reached for my phone but he held it in the air.

"Why not?"

He put it on the counter and I grabbed it.

"They're distractions. You ready?" He replied.

"My phone is my life," I told him, as I cleaned my bowl.

"That's sad,"

I shrugged. "When you literally have no life, your phone becomes your life,"