Plane Rides

*Jamie's POV; three weeks later*

   I'm so excited! Not only are Niall and I going great, but so is Chaos! We were told two weeks ago that we would be going on tour. There was a catch though, we only had two weeks to prepare. So yes, I will be leaving to go on tour in less than a week.

   My bandmates are all going to see their families for this last week. Camden and Carston went yesterday and Mike went to go to Scotland last night. I was last to laugh, but oh well.

  That being said, can you guess where I am now? Well, I'm in-between the two main guys in my life, on an airplane. Yep! I'm going to visit my family before the tour bus leaves and Louis and Niall wanted to come with me. Louis of course wanted to see our parents and sisters and Niall wanted to come with me just to be with me. It was kind of cute, he thought he was getting out of it.

-Flashback-

   "Yeah, mum, we'll be there! Don't worry, I wouldn't miss seeing you guys before my tour for anything in the world!"

   "Okay, sweetie, I love you! Tell your brother I said hi. I'll see you in a week."

   "Bye mum, I love you too! See you then." I hang up the phone and skip down the stairs to see all of One Direction sitting on my sofa.

  "Who the crud gave you people a key?" I asked them as I came down the stairs.

   "Umm...you gave one to me?" Niall held up his key as evidence.

   "And me?" Louis said, holding his up as well.

   "Hm, that was stupid of me! Give 'em!" I yelled, trying to snatch the keys from the boys hands. They laughed and stuck them in their back pockets.

  "Come and get 'em, babe," Niall winked at me and I scoffed. He started laughing and I sat down next to him.

   "Who were you on the phone with, sis?" Louis asked me.

   "OH! Mum! I have to go and visit before tour and she wants you to come say hello when I go."

   "Oh, okay. When are you leaving?"

   "Next week."

   "Ah, okay. I'll be ready."

   "Aww, I don't want you to go for a week! I'll miss you!" Niall whined from beside me. The boys started gagging and I looked at him in shock.

   "You think you're not coming?!" I asked him.

   "Wait, I am?"

   "Well, yeah! You need to meet my mum!"

   "Umm, babe? Sorry to rain on your parade, but I've met your mum." he smirked at me.

   "Umm, not as my boyfriend, you haven't! You're going and that's final." I saw Niall gulp when I said 'boyfriend', sending a wave of satisfaction through me. I'm glad he's at least slightly afraid, it shows how brave he would be to meet them as my boyfriend.

-End of Flashback-

   So now, I'm in the middle seat in first class with Louis on my left and Niall on my right. The armreast that separated me and Niall had been pushed aside so that he could wrap me in his arms, so right now my head was laying on his chest, raising up and down with his steady breathing. He and Louis both fell asleep about 30 minutes into the flight. It's only a 2 hour flight from England to Doncaster (A/N: IDK IF THIS IS RIGHT!) but I still find it a thrill to fly. I've only flown once, to get to Doncaster the first time, from Virginia.

   Just thinking about Virginia is making me miss it. I know it's not where my family is, but I still grew up there and I miss it. I didn't have any friends rather than Lexi, so I guess that I have part of Virginia with me most of the time anyways, but it doesn't change the fact that I don't drive by the farms under the beautiful blue sky every single day, like I used to. The ice cream parlor I had grown to love isn't right down the street, and the Lake's aren't always pressuring me into my grades. Yeah, they aren't my mom and dad, but I miss them most of all. Nobody knew much about them, but they were great parents to me, they raised me to who I am today.

   "Whatchya thinking about, babe?" I jumped as the familiar Irish accent filled my ears. Niall let out a laugh at my reaction and he kissed me on the cheek. "Sorry, love. I didn't mean to scare you. I just woke up and saw you staring off into space."

   "Its fine, Ni. Just took me by surprise. I was thinking about Virginia. I miss it," I said. He nodded and looked at me with a huge smile on his face.

   "You know what the boys do when I miss Ireland?" I shook my head. "They talk in Irish accents. Do you want me to try to copy your country-hick accent?"

   I laughed and nodded. "Try it!" He laughed before thinking of something to say.

  "Helllooooo! My names Niall and I like food, and I really like my girlfriend, her name's Jamie!" he pulled a stupid buck-tooth grin at the end and I laughed at him.

   "We do NOT look like that! We look normal, we just sound different! Maybe you're the one who sounds weird!" I said to him, lightly slapping his chest. He laughed and pulled me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his torso and he nuzzled his face into my hair. "You're very cuddly today," I pointed out. Niall shrugged.

   "What can I say? You smell good," he stated, sniffing my hair. I giggled and sniffed him in turn.

   "You smell like boy."

   "Thanks-waaait. Was that a compliment?" he asked. I giggled at him and sat up, taking my phone out. He kept poking me, asking if it was a compliment the last hour of the ride. This is going to be a long week!

   "Please fasten your seatbelts, we will be landing shortly in Doncaster, England," the speaker boomed.