One ship there, one ship here: Dont read it if you know, you will hate me anyway

((Admin here again!
Since I use this diary also for my opinions and stuff, I thought, why not talking about something serious?

First I wanted to make one thing clear: Do NOT read it if you're going to hate me afterwards. First of all, I wanted to share my opinion with your, just to know your opinions too and... I actually need it to say it to someone since I cannot tell anyone else about it haha... (No one is really interested haha xD) oh and I cant sleep. Its 1:25am here. Well then, lets begiiiiin

Im ship neutral. I "normally" dont care about people shipping characters and stuff but I noticed it gets really annoying. Not the ships themselves but the whole fangirl/boy community. I cannot browse on Pinterest without looking at Yaoi ship pictures which I dont even want to see. Dont get me wrong. I have nothing against gay marriage but I totally cannot understand why England is dressed as a maid kissing America. (Or sex scenes in a f*cking pic in front of my eyes. Im old enough dont worry but I still dont want to see that) Dafuq??

Today I saw a video of someone who panicked because someone wrote: I hate Yaoi.
She said she cried a little and she looked really sad and angry at the same time. I mean, shippings are not the world! Get a life man and dont beginn a fight with someone who has an other opinion than you. Or cry because of that. I know I already wrote a chapter of this theme but... Yeah

Fangirls (and boys?) just havent learned yet, how to respect another persons opinion. They just start to fight, cry or never talk with you anymore. Sometimes, they just talk about their favourite shippings and you just sit here and hope that the person shuts up already. (I cant hear that word anymore.... Same with UsUk or whatever this names are.)

You know its okay to be in a group chat where everyone shares their interests. But you dont have to spread it all over the world that you ship UsUk or whatever.

Same goes with warnings on a fanfictions. Sometimes, Im trying to search awesome fanfictions and start to read them, till I find out, that its acutally a sex-gay, whatever ff is.
I like people who write warnings in the description or at the beginning of the story. (You have sweg)

Puuuuhhh now you're allowed to blame me for my horrible english. I also thought about leaving Wattpad haha. Or write something like a opinion book. Dont worry, Switzerlands Diary will always be here :3

I apologize again if I hurt someone or something. I was just honest and I really needed to say that. I know it wont change anything but it feels good to write that down for once.

And note: Not everyone is like these fangirls/boys I told you about. Everyone is unique and beautiful!

Stay cool and...

Thanks for reading~))