Chapter One | Home All Alone

"Papyrus, you want any cash?" I ask my brother in a serious toned voice.  When he goes outside the house, I make sure that he has cash. We need some food in this house, and Tori's butterscotch pie isn't the only thing we  can eat.  When I saw Chara coming with them, I was excited.  I didn't want to be tempted to do what I have wanted to do for years now.

"Yes, please!  We need to buy some more foods, like spaghetti, and who can't forget the fruits and veggies!  We also need to buy some golden flowers for Asgore! We don't want Flowey to die over Asgore and his tea!" My brother exclaims.  

"You also gotta buy stuff for the little guys! Buy 'em some snacks"  I exclaim with the smile I am always bringing to others, without even opening my mouth.  Once I see Papyrus and the little ones out the door, I get to work.  

I grab a book in titled "How the timelines work." It was by my father.  It included his extra entries.  17, and 24-36.  Entry Number 36 was the one were he had to test what happened to a being who fell into the core.  Sadly, he ended Times New Roman's and his own life.  Times New Roman was his lab assistant.  When he fell into the core, he was eating a magic banana (if it wasn't magic, it would fall of him).  The banana peel was left there and while Gaster and I were walking around. he tripped on the banana peel and burned before my own eyes.  He threw something into my left eye.  It seemed to be some sort of blue magic.  

Once that happened, my left eye began to flash at a rapid rate.  A flame kept growing at a speed faster than the universe itself, most likely because it was exposed to the fire Gaster used in to create the core.

By the time I finish reading my novel,  Papyrus and the rest of the gang are home.

"Time for dinner! Who wants spaghetti!?" I am used to Papyrus saying it.  We all are.  We all answer "Me!" to make him happy.  Either that, or I am the only one who cares about him.