Chapter 3 | Love In The Air

"wait, what!?" I scream out of excitement.* I can't believe this is happening! I can't even think straight.

"What kind of question was that!? OF course I'd marry you! Do you think I am nuts!?" Chara responds.

I whip out my Gaster Blasters and some extra bone attacks, just because it seems to be the best day of my life

I whip out my Gaster Blasters and some extra bone attacks, just because it seems to be the best day of my life. Gaster suddenly whips into my ear "Why do I feel like 4,000 people already know this story already?"

Chara grabs me by the jacket, pulling on it and I rush forward. She kisses me, but I try to open my jawline, but I can't, so she ends up kissing my teeth. I felt so awkward, until she comforted me, by swooning her warm hand on my boney cheek. All stays silent... awkwardly, until we realize one thing: the others.

-----

*The lower case symbolizes Sans talking and writing in the lower case.

-----

I hope you enjoyed the reincarnation of Perfect Timing. I hope you enjoy the upcoming chapters. Right now, I think there will be about 10 more [not including this]. There also is a spinoff where Chara rejects Sans if you want to see that! Now, similar work would be done on the ReadyToHaveABadTime account, and more! Welp, I just wasted one random paragraph, so, I hope you enjoy a revamped version of UNDERTALE | Perfect Timing and UNDERTALE | The Last Hero.

-Sansirby/Sansypoop