lmaow

I awoke with my vision blurred and a dull horrific pain in my head. I felt the aching spot and my hand was covered in dark, dried blood. I tried to shriek for help but no words came out, i had lost my voice from the screaming the night before. I looked down and noticed i was in some sort of bed covered in newspaper. I looked down the hall from the room i was in and was blinded by the light reflecting off a forehead, i immediately recognized it. 

          The forehead girl had been talking to the two other men from camp, Pyro and Leafy. I bent my neck in an attempt to hear, but i was unable and all i could make out were a few faint murmurs. I screamed and screamed "forehead girl, what do you want from me?" only a faint hoarse sound emitted from my dry cracking lips. I was immensely water-deprived, the forehead girl's forehead beamed heat towards me, burning me to a crisp, beads of sweat dripped down my face. 

          I was scared, afraid of what the girl might do next. The two men walked towards me, the girl following behind. They spoke in an odd language, Russian i presume, repeating only "Cyka Blyat" over and over, i was oblivious as to what it meant and could only make out the noises. The girl emerged from behind the two men and glared at me. She got up close to me, tightening my restraints. She whispered into my ear "kill yourself you silver one scum. Rush B, dont stop" and then she simply walked away. A tear dripped down my face. I wasnt Silver one scum, i was silver two scum, and if i didnt get let out, how would i ever be Silver three... Her voice repeated in my head. "Rush B, dont stop" it repeated and repeated, until i finally found out what she really meant.