Chapter 17

"Nom, nom, nom!" I muttered in my sleep. Snuggling closer to my teddy - Teddy, because I couldn't come up an original name. I wasn't smart when I was little, not my best years if I must admit. Today I decided to just chill, hence the reason why I'm still in bed at 11:30.

Yawning, I could hear the doorbell ring. I ignored it because I let my parents answer it, silently snorting, I thought about the poor soul that is about to witness my parents...uniqueness. Hope they won't call the cops like the last one.

To my utter surprise instead of a scream, I could hear laughter downstairs. Straining my ears, I lifted my head but kept my eyes closed. There was a lot of mumbling and then my dad burst into laughter. I frowned, what the devil?

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, thinking it's my parents, I wasn't worried so I laid my head back down on the pillow and tried to fall back to sleep. Next to me Alex purred and jumped off the bed when my door opened. Mentally groaning, I specifically told my parents yesterday that I didn't plan to do anything but sleep and that they should not disturb me.

Pulling the cover up to my chin, I twisted my body away from them and groaned. This was my lazy way of telling them to leave me alone. Someone chuckled and my brows furrowed. That was quite a deep voice my dad (Who I assume it is) has, I felt the bed dip and still I didn't open my eyes.

"Go away" I mumbled and nuzzled Teddy.

"Afraid I can't do that Angel" the voice was deep and husky, making me rethink on who is really in my room.

Please God, if you love me then you wouldn't allow that person to be in my room.

Taking the risk, I peeked open one eye and then quickly shutting it. I threw the covers over my head and kept chanting "He is not in my room! Cole is not in my room, this must all be a dream" I tried to convince myself but alas...it was not to be.

Cole chuckled and arrogantly said "It's good to know that you dream of me" my cheeks turned red because it was really true, I do dream of Cole in a non-perverted way. The bed dipped more as I could feel him tugging the covers. I let him pull it off, thinking that he'll only pull it down to see my face, so imagine my surprise when Cole ripped the covers off to reveal my now shivering body.

 I squealed and tried to cover my body, why did I decide to wear short shorts and a clingy tank top?

 A low growl erupted from Cole's chest, without thinking I rolled over off the bed and landed on the floor with a heavy thump!

"Oof!" I groaned as I tried to pick myself up but a pair of hands clamped down on my waist and lifted me as if I weighed nothing. Squealing in surprise, my hands instinctively wrapped my arms around Cole's neck as he carried me bridal style. Staring face to face with him, I couldn't stop the blood rushing to my cheeks.

"Urm..." shyly turning my head away from him, I could feel him grinning when Cole leaned in and nuzzles his head in my crook of my neck. Feeling his warm breath on my skin, my body involuntary shivered at his touch.

Cole lowly chuckled, "You're making it so hard for me Mia..." he whispered and breathed in. My mind went fuzzy and I couldn't think straight when Cole exhaled, his lips grazed my neck as I held in a loud moan.

I better put a stop to this...

"Cole" damn...that sounded like a moan.

Cole growled and I whimpered, gathering as much courage as I could, I turned my head to face him. My immediate thought was, 'Oh shoot, I forgot how hot and sexy Cole was'

"I-I-I" stuttering like a fool, I never noticed that Cole's eyes become lighter when you look at them closely. "Mia" my eyes snapped to his lips, I've never been kissed before but sometimes I do wonder what it feels like.