Meet Alex...My cat :)

Cole's POV

"I'd like to apologize to you in advance for whatever my parents do." My angels says nervously as I drive her home.

After being officially together for about a month, my life has changed for the better. Being with Mia - I can express how good it feels to finally call her mine.

I can finally guard her from all the guys that look at her. It pissed me off when I couldn't do anything, but now that she's mine...

My knuckles tightened on the steering wheel.

Those bastards better keep their eyes away from my girl or else I'm gunna-

"Cole?"

My head snapped to Mia. Immediately I softened when I saw her cute pout as she stared up at me with those curious, doe eyes.

Damn, I want her so badly.

"Mia, if you keep looking at me like that then I'm going to have to pull the car over." My voice turned a little deeper and huskier. I felt proud when I saw Mia shiver at the sound of my voice. I've had to go slow with her because she was new to the whole boyfriend thing - Hell! Even I wasn't used to having a girlfriend but I'd try for Mia.

It took me a while just to get a kiss out of her and I'd be lying if I didn't find her so cute when she blushes and shyly turns away. Then again it's hard not to jump her then and there.

I took a deep breath and exhaled to calm myself. Taking a hand of the steering wheel, I reached over and gently held Mia's hand. Peeking at her, I smirked when her face turned red.

"I don't think I'll ever get used to this." She whispered but I still heard her.

"What you mean?" I asked.

"This." She lifted our hands. "I keep blushing every time." she said shyly.

I chuckled at her and pulled in the driveway. Turning off the engine, I turn towards her and lifted our entwined hand towards my lips where I placed a small kiss on her knuckles.

Mia watched me. Looking deep in her eyes I shot her a charming smile that only she gets to see. "I love it when you blush." That only increased her blush and smile.

God, I love that smile.

I stepped out the car and quickly got to her side and pulled the door open. She smiled gratefully and got out but I had something else in mind. Shutting the door, I gently pushed her against the car and pressed my body against hers. Man, she is so small.

"C-Cole!" she gasped.

I placed my hands on her hips and leaned in to kiss her neck. Her small hands gripped my leather jacket as I trailed kisses up her neck to her jaw and back down. I noticed my hickey that I put on a couple of days ago to keep all the guys away was fading.

Well I better fix that, I thought with a smirk.

Mia softly moaned as I started to nibble and suck on the same spot. Slightly pulling back, I nodded in approval of my mark. Turning to the side, my ego shot up when I saw Mia all dazed and breathless. Chuckling at her, I pecked her lips to try to bring her back to reality but that just made her sigh dreamily.

When she finally snapped out of it, Mia cupped the spot where I placed the hickey.

"You did not do that!" She exclaimed and playfully slapped me when she saw my smirk grow.

"Cole! You know how hard it is to hide it?!"

"Then don't." I frowned. "I want everyone to know you're mine."