Chapter 21

A few hours later
You sat the dining room table eating dinner while talking to kili about the wedding when all of a sudden your friend say down and said

"So is your brother gonna be at the wedding or is it just gonna be Bilbo, me, Gandalf and a few other people you might know"

As she said that you looked at kili to only hear yourself say

"It would be best after all he is your bother"

"But he tried to stop me from marrying you"

"Kili he is family and if you ignore him he might die soon and you won't even know it because you ignoring him so please kili at least invite him, let him know that you still want to be apart of his life"

As he said that he looked up at you so you gripped his hand to only hear him say

"I'll invite him but I don't think he'll come"

With that you smiled a small smile and said

"At least he knows that you still want to be apart of his life"

With that he smiled and kissed your hand so you smiled to only feel him let go of it and go back to eating and talking to you and your best friend.

Filis pov
I sat on the throne in the throne room to only realise that it was empty and quiet because kili isn't here so I took my crown off to only hear the throne doors open so I looked up to only see one the maids walk in with a note in her hands so I got up from the throne and walked to her. As I got to her she handed me the letter so I took it to only see that it was kili hand writing so I tore it open and read the letter.

Fili my dear brother
You properly don't want to hear anything from me but please come to mine and Y/Ns wedding. I know you hate her right now and me but I love her and I want to marry her and I would like to see you there so would Y/N and Bilbo so please come to the wedding. Write back to tell me the answer.
Kili.

As I read that I folded the letter to only feel tears fall down my face so turned around and walked to my room not knowing if I should go or if I should just stay out of his life forever.

Sorry for not updating in a while but please comment what you think and I hope you like it😘✌🏻️💚💚