[ Jealously ] Sasuke X Saiko {HIGHSCHOOL}

(Anime: Naruto)

-Saiko's pov-

I watched Sasuke as he flirted with Karin. Yes, I'm Sasuke's girlfriend and yes, I'm jealous. I'm sure he knows that I was jealous. He started flirty with that b***h when I started spending more time with Naruto. I guess he was jealous but shouldn't he know that Naruto and Hinata are together? It doesn't add up but whatever. I had enough of watching them two flirt. So I left since it wasn't time for the first class. They could just die in a hole for all I care.

-Lunch time-

Ino, Sakura and Hinata joined me. We ate together at a bench. "Omg, did you see Karin and Sasuke together! Flirting in fact?!" Ino just had to bring that up. Sakura nudged Ino and she realized I was here, listening to that. "Oh shoot, I'm so sorry Saiko, it's just that-"

"I know, it's sick..." I muttered angrily.

"Maybe he has a reason?" Hinata suggested.

"He better have a bloody good reason." Sakura said in pure anger and once she's angry, things get out of hand...Sometimes...

"Well, I have a sinking feeling that I spent too much time with Naruto. To put it in short, he's jealous..."

"Oh that son of a-" Sakura was about to swear when Ino had an idea.

"Hey! I know what you chould do!" Ino looked at me.

"Me?" I asked, looking so clueless.

"Yep! You should ignore him or hang out with Naruto some more, or something like that." She whispered the last sentence quietly to me.

"Great plan Ino~" I grinned evilly. We chatted about the plan for a while. Soon the plan was set and was ready to go. During class time, I would pair up with Naruto and Hinata wasn't in my class, which was perfect because there's no reason to make Hinata jelly too. And of course Sasuke would pair up with Karin. Watch out Sasuke, the fun has just begun.

-After School-

Someone covered my eyes. "Guess who?"

"Next time try changing your tone, okay Sasuke?" I asked as he uncovered my eyes.

"Sure~" He kissed me on the cheek. I smiled warmly. "Shall we go?"

"Oh crap, I forgot to tell you, I'm going to Ino's house."

"I can take you there." He offered.

"Oh no, that's okay, you need to go tutor." I smiled and it was the perfect day to begin my plan.

"No it's okay, I can take you."

"Nahhhh, thanks but you need to go tutor." He sighed.

"Alright, but who's going to take you?"

"Oh you know, the gang. Sakura, Ino, Sai, Hinata and Naruto." His face became bitter for about 3 seconds when he heard 'Naruto's' name.

"Okay." He fake smiled and right on cue, the gang arrived.

"Sorry for the wait, Saiko." Naruto smiled at me and was kinda close to me, which was part of the plan. How did he know? His girlfriend told him. I secretly glanced at Sasuke and as expected, he was jelly as he**! I bet he wanted to punch Naruto in the face and say that I'm his, but he didn't want to give me the satisfaction. I believe he knew what I was going for, judging by his action. "Shall we go?" The blonde boy asked. I nodded with a smile.

Before I left, I forgot to kiss my boyfriend goodbye (that wasn't part of the plan). I was about to kiss him on the cheek but he kissed me on the lips. Very passionate and a bit of jealously hidden in the kiss. I smiled and kissed back. Naruto coughed, telling me we should get going. We pulled away and Sasuke doesn't look too happy. "Okay Naruto, calm down. Well, see ya later Sasuke~" Omg, I'm so happy that the plan worked, though I don't know what to do after this plan. Hmmm, I might repeat it and stop when Sasuke stops flirting with another girl.

"Text me when you're home, okay?" I nodded which made him smile, a real one.

"Hurry up Saiko, or we'll going to leave you behind." Ino yelled 5 meters away from us.

"No, don't leave me!" I quickly kissed Sasuke on the cheek and caught up with them. I bet Sasuke was so jelly when I was too close to Naruto.

-At night time at Ino's house-

"So, did the plan work?" Sakura asked.

"Yep, better than I thought, actually." I replied grinning like crazy.

"Great! But what are you going to do after this?" I shrugged at Ino's question.

"I guess I'll keep on doing it?"

"Maybe you shouldn't do it too often." Hinata said.

"Yeah, alright." My phone vibrated. "One second girls." I took my phone out from my pocket. It was a message...FROM SASUKE! Oh crap, I forgot to text him...Wait, I haven't gone home yet but if I did, I would forget anyway. I quickly unlocked my phone.

Sasuke: Are you home yet?

Me: No...Why?

The girls leaned in closer to see what was going on.

Sasuke: Are you around him? You know, that teme?

I giggled lightly and Ino and Sakura hi-fived.

Me: No, I'm with the girls

Sasuke: Oh okay...

Me: Are you jelly~

Sasuke: No

Me: Be honest, please

Sasuke: Fine...Yes I am

Me: Haha

I waited for a while for his reply or if he's going to say something.

Sasuke: Can we talk outside?

I raised an eyebrow.

Me: Outside?

Sasuke: Look outside

I turned off my phone and shoved it in my pocket. I looked outside and saw Sasuke. I was shocked. I grabbed my jacket and jogged outside. "I couldn't believe you-" He hugged me tightly and I stood there, shocked as ever. "Walked your way here..." I finished my sentence.

"Please stop being too close to that teme..." He begged. I hugged him back.

"Okay, but only-" I was cut off by him.

"I know, only if I stop being too close to Karin." I smiled.

"And don't say her name." We broke the warm hug that I missed so much.

"I'll do that if you agreed to what I'm about to say." I nodded and he kissed me, more passionate than the last kiss we had. It felt like an eternity. When he pulled away, I felt empty but I knew he's going to do that later and I know what he'll say next. "You're now mine." I smiled warmly.

"Of course I'm yours." We kissed again and pulled away when 1000 years was up. Jokes, it was about 20 seconds.

"Hey Sasuke, do you want to join the party?" Ino asked.

"If Saiko is going, then I'll go too."

"Well Saiko?" Ino turned to me.

"Of course I'm going!" I grabbed his hand and pulled him inside Ino's house. From that day onwards, everything was smoother than before, much smoother in fact.

~*~O~*~O~*~O~*~O~*~O~*~O~*~O~*~O~*~O~*~O~*~O~*~O~*O~*~ 

Hope you enjoyed this bad one-shot ChrolloLucilifer XD and see ya later!

If you like to request a male character, please go to the book description (you know, where you write a blurb)