IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

I've decided (after a long goddamn break) that I won't continue this trend-instead, create individual one shot collection, ranging from 10-20 chapters (haven't decided exactly how many) each guy character. That way, you can constantly scroll through the whole book of your favourite character and not go into the context and hope for another one. Oh, also. Spoiler-ish alert! There might be some...stuffffff going on at the end of each guy character~ So look forward to that?

I know it's gonna be a lot of work for me but it's gonna be worth it. Apologies for those who didn't get their request done from a looooonnngggg time! I hope you forgive me. Hmm...What else do I need to say? Oh, yes, ummm. The reason why I needed a long break (excluding my homework complaints) was mainly because I was just plain lazy. But just because I was, doesn't mean I was playing games or going out all day long. I was actually drawing more to improve my skills for future stufffff (you'll see when the one shot collection for each guy I create~). 

As well as watching too many BTS videos...I know, that's a HUGE crime as an author dedicated to anime (not anymore, I'm like a fusion between anime and BTS, also, my bias is Jimin <3). But who could blame me? It's literally an addiction; and I've been drawing too many chibi and realism for them XD 

I was also working on a new novel/story which was inspired by creepypasta and the circus (particularly a circus novel called 'The Night Circus', have you heard of it? It's SUCH AN AMAZING NOVEL!! Also, it's inspired by Black Butler, Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus). Like, have you ever wonder what might happen if you blend in the two together? God, my mind is corrupted. Anyway, it's currently called 'The Circus of Madness' and its a series. 

Alright, I've gone on for too long and it's time for me to finish my other books (that I should've finished ages ago), soooo good bye! 

PS. AGAIN I IS SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING YOUR REQUEST IF U HAVE IN THE PAST DX Hope you can forgive me.