Chapter twelve

Vanity's pov

I woke up in the middle of the night and my body was on fire. Crap I'm in heat aren't I? I turned over to Caine who looked hot asleep. I love him. Wait did I just say love? Crap did I fall for him? 'YES!' my wolf shouted. I sighed. I already knew he was a player. I hope I'm not another quick fuck. 

"Caine?" I whispered as he opened his eyes. "I'm in heat." I whispered. His eyes widened. "Are you ready?" he asked and I nodded. I felt a surge of pain go through my body. "AHH" I screamed. He kissed me making the pain go away.

Imma skip that part

I woke up to see myself alone in a bed. I remembered all the things I did with Caine. We fully mated. Yet here I am alone. I guess I was a quick fuck. 

Unwanted tears were threatening to come out of my eyes. I slowly got up realizing I was naked. I slipped on some sweats and a plain white tee. 

I remembered I should be pregnant since we mated. And pups developed faster so I should be able to tell now. I walked into the bathroom and found boxes of pregnancy tests in the bathroom. I remembered Caine knew about the heat and prepared. 

About fifteen or so minutes later I had five tests finished and all were positive. I put my hands on my stomach. I'm going to be a mom. My pregnancy will be four months long.

Great. Now I'm a quick fuck and pregnant. I found a phone and phone book and looked up an abortion number. 

"Hello"

"Hi uh my name is Vanity Freestone I was wondering if I could get an abortion as soon as possible."

"Yes we have an opening in one hour. See you then." 

I walked downstairs into the kitchen to see him cooking. And he was naked. He turned around and smiled at me. I blushed and looked at the ground. 

"It's nothing you didn't see last night." he said winking at me. "Why are you sad?" he asked. "I-I t-thought you d-d-didn't want me." I stuttered. "Why wouldn't I want you?" he asked. "When you weren't in the bed I thought you left me." he pulled my chin up with his thumb. "I'll always want you. I wanted to make you breakfast in bed but you woke up before I finished making it. I love yo-" he cut himself off.

"You love me? I asked. He nodded. "I love you Vanity."

"I love you too." I said smiling. "And I'm pregnant." I whispered in his ear.

Caine's pov

"I love you too." she smiled at me. I was so happy when she said that. "And I'm pregnant." she whispered in my ear. I froze. She's pregnant. I was even happier now. "You are?" I asked smiling and she nodded.

I pulled her into me and kissed her hard.

Vanity's pov

After what happened in the kitchen Caine called a pack meeting and told me we were going to announce my pregnancy. I was so happy that he still wanted me and that he was happy I was pregnant. And this is probably the first time I felt actually happy. Not like ho I felt in blue bird but really happy.

We were walking to the meeting room hand in hand. I could hear everyone in there already.  "Ready?" he asked. I nodded.

We walked in and everyone bowed their heads in respect. I forgot I'm officially Luna now that I fully mated Caine. Which also means he marked me. 

As everyone settled down Caine started to speak. "As you all know and can tell Vanity and I mated and well... She's pregnant." he said and the more he said it the more I thought about it. I'm having a baby. I drowned out the cheers and thought about what it would be like to be a parent. 

"Vanity?" I was snapped out of my thoughts and noticed we were in an empty room.  "Come on let's go back." 

I followed him and laid down on the couch and fell asleep. Does pregnancy make you tired?

Caine's pov

I watched as she slept. God she was beautiful and having my child. My phone rang and I walked to the kitchen so I wouldn't wake her up. 

"Hello?"

"Oh um is Vanity Freestone is there?"

"She's busy may I take a message?" 

"Yes that'll do. I'm Karen from the abortion clinic I was concerned when she didn't show up for her appointment at ten. "

She made an abortion appointment?

"She won't be able to get an abortion it was a misunderstanding." I said and hung up. Why would she want to abort our child? She seemed happy when she told me the news. 

She walked in the kitchen just then. "Can you explain something to me?" I asked her in a harsh tone. She grew a frightened expression and coward away. "Why did an abortion clinic just call saying you missed your appointment?" 

"Uh  well I made that when I first found out I was pregnant and I thought I was some toy. I didn't want to pressure you into being with me because of a child and I didn't want a child that would remind me of you so I made the appointment before I saw you this morning. When you were happy I was so happy I forgot to cancel it. I'm sorry I didn't tell you I forgot." she said sensing my anger. Of course I'm angry she was gonna abort our child.

'Only because she thought you didn't want her!" my wolf screamed. He was right.

"It's ok I'm sorry I got mad." I said hugging her.

God dammit we are in for a bumpy life.

A/N So what do you guys think??? Sorry if things are moving fast but the way I write it is the way I do it so suck my metaphorical balls.

P.S. I had a dream about a girl who got pregnant at thirteen and knowing me who can turn anything into a werewolf story I did and the first chapter is up so if you could check that out and tell me what you think that would be great loves ya!