Chapter 2: The Return

Sora's POV

*Flashback, 2 days before the arrival*

*IN ENGLAND*

'I guess I can go back now.. I'm so excited! I can meet him again! I wonder what he looks like after 8 years.. I guess.. still have a gravity defying hair? Hihihi..'

I giggled between my thoughts.. I got the approval of my flight back to Japan from my grandpa. I begged him in not telling any of this to my friends about my plans.

I packed my things and get ready for the flight tomorrow.

*Next day, day of the flight*

'This will be a long flight for me.. Sorry guys.. I have to go.. I'll explain someday but first, I'm gonna fulfill the promise I made.'

I walk into the checkpoint and went inside the plane..

'I can't wait to see you again..'

I said as I went to sleep throughout the flight..

*PRESENT TIME, ARRIVAL*

"Gonna get my things and go.."

I brought my one huge luggage and one hand bag and grab my hat and put on my glasses..

"I'm back.." I whispered as I step into Japan's airport.

I called a taxi and and told him to take me in to Namimori.. After 15 minutes, I arrive at our house in Namimori.. My parents gave it to me, the whole big mansion.. I unlocked the front gate and enter the house.

Then, an old lady asked me.

"Excuse me, Miss.. Are you the owner of this house?"

"Yes, I am.." I answered her politely..

"I see.. Well, welcome in this village, Miss!" She greeted and I smiled at her.

She walked away and continue looking around the place.

I entered our house and found some covered furnitures..

"It's been a while...Still the same old house.. It brings back memories..Well, time to clean up this place!" I said as I punch an airfist.

I remove all the covers from the furnitures and started cleaning up. I place my things in my room amd decided to clean my room first. This house holds many memories.. I clean it eagerly and retain it's beauty..It took me 1 day to clean this place.. Well, it can't be help.. It's very big to clean it up by myself that's why it took me one whole day.

"Whew! There! The whole place is clean.. Tomorrow, I'll go shopping and buy some things needed and daily needs

I open the door to my room and lay down there and rest for a while.. I was suddenly awaken by my growling stomach..

'Oh yeah.. I haven't eaten dinner.. Good thing I brought some ramen earlier.'

I walk downstairs and prepare my dinner.. After eating my dinner, I went to my room and take some bath then went to sleep.

'Tomorrow is a new day..'

Then, my vision went black..

*The next day*

I heared the birds chirping and sunlight peek through the curtains.. I wake up from my sleep and yawned. I look at the clock on my bedside table and saw the time was 6:45 a.m.

"Oh yeah.. I'm gonna go shopping today for some food and other things.. Now, gonna take a shower!"

I rush to the bathroom and take a shower.. After that, I walk to my closet and look for my clothes.