Chapter 7: I Remember

Tsuna's POV

"Fujisaki-san!!"

She stopped and looked at my direction.

'Is it really true? Is my hyper intuition correct? Is this the answer that my intuition is telling me to find? Is it really....you?'

I slowly approached her and she still holding her left eye where I think the contact the she left were placed.

"W-what is it, Tsuna?" She asked while faking a smile.

"I remember now." I said with determination in my eyes.

"Huh? Remember what?" She asked tilting her head.

"Our promised." She flinch and suddenly smiled.

"And what is the promise you're talking about? We just met." She asked.

"The promise that we will meet again." I said.

Gokudera and Yamamoto came while panting.

"Tsuna, you're a fast runner!" Yamamoto said.

"Juudaime, is anything wrong?" Gokudera asked while eyeing Fujisaki-san suspiciously.

"No, it's just-" I was cutted off when I heared her giggled.

"Good to see you well, Tsu-chan!"
Those words..

"Tsu-chan?" Yamamoto asked.

"Sora! Don't call me that in public!" I blurted out.

"I fulfilled our promise! I'm back! Geez, you're slow! You took long enough to notice!" She said while smiling.

'Those smile.. I missed them. The smiles that gives me comfort whenever I'm depressed..'

"Juudaime, what's going on?" Gokudera asked and Yamamoto nodded as agreeing with Gokudera.

"Ahh. Guys, she's my childhood friend that I was talking about earlier." I introduced.

"Huh? So Rina and you are childhood friends?"

"Why didn't you remember her when you saw her, Juudaime?"

"Well, my real name wasn't Rina. My real name's Sora! I used contact lenses, you see." Sora said more than explain to them.

"The only clue for Tsuna to recognize me is my sky blue eyes." She then removed her hand that was covering her left eye.

"But why did you do that Sora if you can just go directly at me and tell me it's you!"

"Well, I just want to challenge you if you really remembered me and..." she cutted off.

"And?" I asked for her to continue.

"I was afraid if I directly said to you that I was your childhood friend that you've made a promise and tell me you don't know me.." she said looking down at the ground.

"I'll never forget you, Sora! You're the first friend I ever had! I'll never forget you!" I said reassuring her.

"But earlier you almost forgot." A voice from somewhere said. And it revealed no other than, Reborn.

"Rebo— Itte!! Why did you do that, Reborn?!!" I asked while I rub the back of my neck where Reborn kicked me at.

"That's for forgetting about someone important to you, Dame-Tsuna!" Reborn said while standing at the window

"Hahahaha!!" Sora suddenly laughs.

"What are you laughing at?!" I asked her.

"N-nothing.. I just thought that you were still called Dame-Tsuna until now." She said while wiping her tears.

"Sora! Geez.." I just sigh.

"Anyway, glad that you found true friends that you can trust on, Tsuna!" She said while looking at my side.

"Of course! Juudaime deserves to be respected and I'll make sure he's safe as I, his right hand man!" Gokudera-kun said proudly.

"Hahaha.. I see, I see.. You're still being bullied, aren't you?" She asked me with worry all over her face.

"Well, kind of but don't worry! I'm fine! And I promised, right? So you don't need to protect me anymore." I said to her.

"Well, if anything's wrong, just tell me, okay? Don't hesitate to call me. And thanks, Gokudera-kun, Yamamoto-kun, for being there for Tsuna when I was not by his side. For protecting him and being friends with him." She said with a greatful smile plastered in her face.

"Of course we will!" Gokudera said.

"Well, let's go! Class is going to start!" She said and dragged us towards th classroom.

"Tsuna, so she also became your will?" Reborn asked me.

"Yeah. I promised to her that I'll be strong so that I can protect her and the people who are precious to me."

"Well, be prepare then. We'll train later at the mountain so that you'll become stronger. Ciao~" He suddenly disappeared.

"R-Reborn! Geez.. Training again.." I just sigh.

"Tsuna!! Hurry up already!" Sora shouted and I noticed she still wears contact lenses.

"Hey, Sora, why are you still wearing contacts?" I asked her.

"Huh? Well, my eye color bothers me.. It's kind of uncomfortable.. I used to wear this back then so I'm used to it.." she answered me.

"I see.."

Then, the lessons went on and on
until class ended.

"Tsuna, I'm going ahead! Bye!" she waved her hand a goodbye to us.

"Bye, Sora!" I also waved back at her.

"Juudaime, I'm also going ahead!"

"Me too, Tsuna! See you tomorrow!" Yamamoto said and waved goodbye to us.

We parted and went towards home. Then, I feel my intuition that I should duck. So, I duck and felt relief that I did. Reborn almost kick me at the back of my neck!

"Hmm.. It seems like your training paid-off.. Speaking of training, let's go to the mountain right now. Colonello and Lal are waiting for us." Reborn told me.

"Noo!! Another training!!" I complained.

'Ahh.. when will this thing end?'

"After you become the suitable boss, Tsuna." Reborn said aloud.

"Stop reading my mind!!"

Sora's POV

What a good day.. Tsuna now remembers me and now we get to spend some time together with the others! But, that's only one down for him. I haven't told the most important information to him. I guess soon, he will find it out. I am now infront of my house, but I still slip in through our secret door to avoid trouble. If anyone saw me I live here except Tsuna and others, it will be a problem!

I typed the passwords as fast as I can and feel if anyone's watching me. I feel no one's watching me right now so I rushed inside and immediately lock it. I look through our cameras around the house and good thing no one's there.

I know. All of you think that I was some kind of paranoid and  overprotective towards my identity. I'm still not sure if it was safe to just let my guard down. I'm just being aware of my surroundings, that's all.

I went to the kitchen and look for what am I gonna cook for tonight's meal. After I prepare the ingredients, I went to my room and change my clothes.

I went into the kitchen after changing and cook what I will eat tonight. Today's my second day of school. Revelation happened. After I eat and wash the dishes, I lock the security system and went inside my room. I feel kind of lonely inside the house. I live alone in this really huge house that almost thirty persons can fit inside. I hop to my bed and play some games, checking my account if there's any e-mails, until I feel sleepy. I grab again the picture of my oatents and hug it.

"Mom, Dad, please watch me from above. Keep me and my friends away from harm.. I love you.."

And then, my vision gets darken.