Skulduggery Pleasant - Dark Eyes Taunt Me - *Valduggery Fanfic*

A/N - I do not own any of the Skulduggery Pleasant characters, I only own my own. A.K.A Pazia Foxfire... Anyways, I really hope you enjoy this! By the way, Valkyrie is 23 in this. I hate the Valduggery stuff where she's only like 15 >.> P.S There will be frequent sexual references in this story. What can I say? I like making people who read blush xD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valkyrie Cain sat between her two of her best friends, Tanith Low and Skulduggery Pleasant. Ghastly sat beside Tanith, and Fletcher stretched out alone on the love-seat. The group watched Paranormal Activity in silence. Well, most of them were paying attention to the movie. Tanith and Ghastly were paying more attention to each other, making out in the dark. 

Valkyrie had seen the movie several times before, and it still scared her. Suddenly, a loud thump sounded upstairs and Valkyrie jumped, and pressed closer to Skulduggery. Skulduggery instinctively put his arm around her, and pulled her in, as he glanced at the stairs. 

Footsteps. Valkyrie stared, and sighed with relief when she saw it was only her second-best friend Pazia Foxfire stumbling down the stairs. 

"Sorry I'm late." Pazia chimed. 

Pazia Foxfire was China's only remaining family. She was a spitting image of her mother, just with fair brown hair, supposedly like her secret father. 

"Hey Paz." Valkyrie.

"Heeelllooo gorgeous." Fletcher. 

"Hi Pazia." Tanith, Ghastly, and Skulduggery. 

Pazia smiled, and flopped on top of Fletcher who was lying on the love-seat. She kissed him in a greeting. Valkyrie rolled her eyes and tried to concentrate on the movie, only then realizing that Skulduggery was still holding her. She felt the blood rushing to her face as she blushed. Thank god it was dark in the room. She saw movement out of the corner of her eye, and she snorted at Ghastly carrying Tanith upstairs bridal-style. Pazia and Fletcher were so busy making out that they noticed nothing going on. 

"Let's go outside, and give these two some space."  Skulduggery whispered in her ear, his velvety voice sending chills down her spine. Valkyrie nodded vigourously, and stood. 

Valkyrie lay in the dew-soaked grass, staring at the stars while Skulduggery stood on the porch, leaning against the railing watching her. Skulduggery hopped over the railing, and lay down beside Valkyrie. The two lay there comfortably in silence, before Skulduggery said to her, "I think we should bring up this night often, as black mail. Nothing can be more awkward than staying outside of your own home, while your friends--" 
"Skul, I'd rather not think of what they are doing inside my house." Valkyrie replied with a laugh.

"True, true." He admitted. Valkyrie shivered, and Skulduggery pulled her closer. Silence again.

"The stars are lovely tonight." Skulduggery said softly, attempting to break the silence once more.

"Indeed." 

"Careful now, you're starting to sound like me." 

"Ha. No. I don't always talk about how amazing I am." 

"I am pretty amazing though." 

"No, you're narcisisstic!" 

"That too. And do you know what you are Valkyrie Cain?" 

"What am I Skulduggery Pleasant?" 

"A-A... loyal, and good friend to have around." He stammered slightly. 

***

Tanith and Pazia stood beside eachother, watching the skeleton and their best friend. Fletcher stood behind Pazia, and asked, "Have they confessed their undying love for one an other yet?" Pazia just shook her head. Tanith snorted with frustration. 

***

"Skulduggery Pleasant. You know what shocks me? You're being sweet right now." Valkyrie giggled to him, accepting his compliment. 

"I'm not a narcisisstic asshole all the time. I do have my moments." He answered. Valkyrie just smiled. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N - I know this has been a slow, and pretty short chapter. I'll post again soon. I promise! <3