Drink Up

Chloe's POV

As Beca had dragged me down to the group Aubrey was already sitting on the couch with the guardians and the boys around forming circle I sitted beside Aubrey while Beca was sitted across us with Stacie beside her and James on the other side. Jessica was beside me while Fat Amy was next to Aubrey.

"Okay we're going to play 'Drink up'", Fat Amy stood up and said

"No!", Beca and Stacie whined in unison, Aubrey and I just giggled at how cute they are

"So the ones new to the game I'll explain. An empty bottle will be placed at the center of us, someone will circle it and if it landed to you, You need to drink a shot of beer okay?, not just that, you are also going to be dared to kiss someone in the room. No hard feelings just a game okay? And no one can back up now", Amy announces ignoring the twins

"Okay let's get started", Amy spins the bottle and landed to James, he drank a shot and was dared to kiss Jessica, he followed and he turns the bottle the games goes on, everyone was pretty drunk but I'm just tipsy the twins are drunk and Aubrey is not too much every time there was a kissing session I can hear 'woos' and 'aahhs', Amy spins her turn and points to Beca, she drinks her fill and Amy dared her to kiss....Me?!

"What?!", Beca reacted

"Calm down Becs just a game", James said, I am pretty shocked really, Beca stood up and walks towards me, she cups my chins and leans forward I closed my eyes and don't know how to react, in just a second our lips collide and she kissed me deeply and I kissed back then slowly pulls away for the need of air, I feel my heart jumps up and down as she stared at me and smiles.

"Okay your turn!", Amy called, and I snapped out of my thoughts I turned the bottle and it landed on...Stacie I smile at the scene and quickly dared her to kiss Aubrey. Aubrey was quite as Stacie was approaching her. She holds Aubrey's neck and slowly leans forward I looked at them as their lips met. Slowly they pulled back and Stacie smiled at Aubrey which she returns.

An hour has passed and everyone was already passed out and was already laying on the couch I can't see the twins tho and wait where's Aubrey?

I went looking for her and saw her on the corner away from the others but a man is holding both of her hands pressed against the wall. I could see Aubrey restraining and crying but she can't move. I quickly jumped towards him and kicked him but he doesn't budge, shit his strong.

"Leave her alone!", I shouted but another man pinned both my hands from behind he started to harshly lay me down on the floor I can't move so I shouted for help. He quickly slaps my face to quite me down as he was kissing my neck, I cried and cried until...

"Hey!", two familiar voices called and both men looked at them

"Beca!", "Stacie!", Aubrey and I said at the same time

"Who told you guys you can get inside and touch them?!", They said in unison and quickly lunges to both men which left Aubrey and I alone. We watched them fight. We didn't even know they were a fighter.

"You are a stupid asshole!", Beca said punching the face of the man who pinned me that made his nose bleed

"You're really on big trouble right now!", Stacie said as she holds the other mans collar and raises him up.

They started to kick, throw and punch the two goons. They both were really angry by the look at their face and I think the alcohol just made them aggressive without thinking for their actions. They turned into their wolf form and quickly bites the two that killed them. That was a nasty view for us really. Then they came back to their human selves approaching us.

"Are you both okay?", they asked in unison

"Yeah I think" I answered

"Yeah me too thanks for the help", Aubrey said standing up

"You didn't have to kill them you know", I said

They haven't answered because they suddenly passed out and fell on our arms. Aubrey and I just laughed.

"They can handle monsters, but they can't handle their drinks", Aubrey said sarcastically

"Yeah right, we'll talk to them tomorrow", I answered as I laugh at Aubrey's statement

There you have it guys my 13th chapter but who are those men? And how did they find our heroes? Find out more on the next update. Please vote, leave some comments or reviews..  Thanks...Lav ya💋💞💝😊😍😘😻🙌💕👌💜💗💖😄😇