Coming Home

"Attention passengers, we'll be arriving in Gravity Falls shortly" Dipper opened his eyes, still sleepy from the hours-long bus ride. he felt mabels head rest on his shoulder and decided to let her sleep a little longer. he carefully backed away from her and stretched in the bus seat. the twins were the only ones still riding along, other passengers had left the bus long before dipper fell asleep. but he was wide awake now, he couldn't wait to be back.

there it was, the big old sign. "Welcome To Gravity Falls". Dipper turner over to Mabel and shook her. "Sis" he said excited. "Wake up, we're back!" Mabel opened her eyes and bolted upright in the seat. "Finally" she uttered and a giant smile took place across her face.

Mabel looked out the window bursting with joy. in the distance she could make out Grunkle Stan and Grunkle Ford waiting for them at the bus stop. After what felt like an eternity, the bus stopped. Stan and Ford stood next to each other, they both looked so happy. Mabel jumped right into Stans arms, Dipper gave a giant bear hug to Grunkle Ford. They all cheered and laughed in excitement, Mabel had her arms wrapped around Stan as she looked over to Dipper and said "Switch Grunkles?"

"Switch Grunkles!" Dipper nodded with a smile, still in Fords embrace. He went over to Stan to give him a big hug. "Hey there, Kiddo" Stan said with a big smile. "Hate to admit it but... i missed you." They all laughed and engaged in a group hug.

"So" said Grunkle Stan. "Let's go home, shall we?" The last sunrays were already struggling to find their way through hundreds of pinetrees. Dipper felt great, finally back, he almost had to wipe a tear of joy from his eyes.

"OINK!"

"Oh. of course you brought the pig with you." sighed Grunkle Stan as they began walking to the Mystery Shack.