The Mystery Shack

"Duuuuuuuuuuudeeees!!!"
Dipper and Mabel chuckled as they heard Soos
from the porch of the shack. He hopped on the gras ans began running towards them at full speed, arms opened wide. He hugged them both as tight as he could. "S-Soos" Dipper gasped, clinging to his arm. "Suffocating!"

"Oops. Sorry dudes" said Soos, still very excited. "It's just, like, so good to see you"

The three hugged again. "i missed you man" said dipper.

"Lets head inside kids! Errr... Teenagers? Young adu- Whatever!" Shouted Stan from the window. "Dinner's ready!"

Mabel and Dipper stepped inside. "Wow.." tought Dipper to himself. "Nothing's really changed." The only thing that had changed about the Shack were the Oddities Grunkle Stan was selling, they sort of became weirder.

But everything else, the furniture, the curtains, the register, the smells - it was the same. A warm feeling came up in Dippers Chest. Here he felt at home the most. He and Mabel went to the Kitchen to sit down and eat.

"There you go" Said Stan as he put plates full of a brown mess in front of them. "i made you meat. with. errr. meat. Bet you two missed my cooking!" Dipper looked at Mabel and chuckled as he began poking around in his food. Grunkle Stan stuffed his face, ignoring the disgusted looks of Ford sitting beside him. "So Kids" he said, bits of meat flying from his mouth. "How are you two doing?"

They all talked untill late into the night. Waddles fell asleep underneath the table, Soos went home around 1:30 AM, and Grunkle Ford also stood up and went to bed. "See you two tomorrow, it's great to have you back!" he said with a smile. Only The Twins and Grunkle Stan were left. "So Grunkle, how was the sailing?" asked Dipper. Stans tired eyes lit up with excitement. "Wonderful, Dips. I'll tell you all about it! But i gotta hit the hay now - these tourists won't scam themselves tomorrow!" he laughed. So Dipper and Mabel went up to the attic. Mabel jumped on her bed. "Awww Bro-bro, i've missed this place so mutch"

"Me too Mabel." sighed Dipper happily as he
sat on his bed. "We should probably get some rest now, shouldn't we?"

"Goodnight Bro" yawned Mabel and started to dose off.

Dipper layed back on the bed. He was really tired, but couldn't sleep. He was too happy to be back to sleep right now. He reached underneath the bed and pulled out a few boxes. Full of Notes, Books, and pictures. Dipper flipped through a few pages, then went on to look at photos. He couldn't help but smile as he reminisced. On the bottom of the photo-box was another picture, he knew exactly which one. "Wendy.." he sighed, looking at the photo. "I guess i missed you the most.." He fell asleep with the picture still in his hands, as the stars sparkled above Gravity Falls.