3 Summers

"Good morning sir Dippingsauce"
Dipper opened his eyes, Mabel was only a few inches away from his face. "Oh no..." he knew this look of excitement on Mabels face.
"Someone went through... pictures... last night?"

"Yeah i did. What's it to you?" Dipper tried to shake it of. "Oh, noooothing." replied Mabel with a grin. "Mabel!" shouted Stan from the Gift Shop. "Your friends are here! And the big one is smashing my stuff, get them outta here!"

Mabel jumped up. "Candy! Grenda! i'm coming!" She rushed down the stairs.

Dipper sat up on his bed and rubbed his eyes, trying to remember what he had dreamt of last night. He put the picture of Wendy underneath his pillow and got up in front of the mirror. He smiled. "Wow... i'm almost a man now. i've grown." He had indeed grown up a lot - he must've been almost as tall as Wendy now.

"Ahh... Wendy.." No matter what he did, or how hard he tried not to - Wendy still had his heart and was on his mind all day. School and Life at home had distracted him from her, a little at least - but now that he was back, his giant crush on her was as big as ever. "It's been 3 whole summers man." he said to himself in the mirror. "3 years, and you're still not over her? get a grip!" he tried to convince himself to finally let it go, but the couldn't.

He began walking up and down in the bedroom. "But i'm a lot more mature now... maybe i'd have a chance." He rubbed his neck. "But she made it pretty clear that we're never gonna be together..." "But maybe, just maybe i can try. won't hurt will it?" he still paced up and down, not noticing Grunkle Ford had entered the Room. "I need to stop overthinking things!" sighed dipper.

"Yeah Kid. You better stop that!"

Dipper shrieked. "Grunkle Ford! How long.. How long have you been here?"

"Not long enough to know what you're so stressed out about" Ford laughed. "Now come on, i've got some new Inventions i want to show you buddy!"

Dippers face lighted up. He felt like the nosy kid he was 3 years ago again. "Yeah Grunkle, let's go!" As they went down the stairs.