3: His

Its been a rough week since James. Introduced him self to me that his Liam Payne of One Direction.

I didn't response to him starting that day. I'm not a dummy that instantly agreed with that. Its Liam his been talking about but how did he know about the message that I sent Liam privately maybe he is Liam.

Then I heard someone stopped by at the front of the gate. A car its huge but not too elegant.

"Josh! There is someone at the door."
Its my brother Ian.

"Wait just a sec"

I got to the door I saw a massive muscular man that very familiar to me.

"Hi your mister Divine right?"

"It is me to whom am I speaking?"

"Well sir I'm just following orders. Can you come with me?"

"Where?"

"Outside"

"OK! Wait"

I followed him out. He has a thick British accent just like me. He opens the car and I just sit there instantly without noticing that there is a presence of a person sitting in front of me.

"Well! Its been a week that you didn't reply of any of my messages to you. You made me worried sick."

I lifted my head and I saw the person that I've been crying of, the reason why I'm still brave from everything cause when I'm heard him singing in their concerts from their songs and sessions I felt so protected.

Then I felt my eyes tearing. From what I've been seeing in front of me. I felt a warm thumb that's wiping my tears away.

"Please don't cry, I won't hurt you. I'm just here that I've been sick worried about you. I can't move normally without checking you up if your OK" Liam said that full of concerned in his face.

"I'm just happy I mean very very happy that my crush of my life is in front of me. I can't believe it." Said with a I don't know I can't even found a word to speak on. I'm too speechless.

"I think your still sticking this happenings in your mind. Do you wanna talk so we can know each other better."

I nodded at him.

"Paul he is Josh, Could you go back now"

Ah now I know its Paul. I just stared at him sucking this things up in my mind.

" you know I could melt with those kind of a stare" he caught me staring at him. I just bow my head.

" yeah that's the way I like about you. You don't tell lies and your right simple words that I've been spoken to you makes you redder."

Now I'm over heating.

-------

I woke up in some comfy bed so sweet to breath on. I open my eyes that I've been tangled with a person. I'm in his chest level I try to moved but the more I move the more this man tangled me into his body.

"Hey don't move please, I just wanna hug you."

"Liam? "

"Yeah? "

" can you please explain to me this. Why is this happening? From the very start pls so I can understand everything?"

I'm just too confused about this. I'm hoping that I can understand everything. His just too impossible to be possible  that your former idol slash biggest crush in the world is in front of you.

Your in a bed with him hugging you with his strong arms like his afraid of losing you in his arms that's full of protection from everything.

Please wake me up mom. I'm I dead?

"Could you slap me Li?

I just closed my eyes and wait for the slap but instead for a slap I felt someone just kissed me in my forehead.

" why I should slap you? I told you I won't hurt you and no one will ever gonna hurt you as long I'm alive they will go through me first."

I just smiled with those words but still I need to why is he here?

"Please tell me." I begged him.

He take a deep breath.

"OK I'm here cause........

---++----
Hey guys! Next chapter is going to be upload soon if you vote.
3 votes is enough...

Bye..