Bonfire Part 2

"I'll come with you." 

 "Wag na. I'll be fine." Bea answered not minding the tall Thirdy on her side.

"May bibilhin din ako. Wag kang ano." Thirdy rebutted.

"Gago to ah." Bea thought and continued walking to the exits of the campus. 7/11 is just in the other side of Katipunan highway.

"30 cans of San Mig Pilsen po."

"I-bbox ko nalang po ba Maam para di ka na po mahirapan?" said the attendant.

"Sige, Kuya." Bea replied, keeping herself in falling down from dizziness.

"1,500php po Maam." said the attendant. Bea searched for her wallet but she did not bring it with her.

"Shit. Wala yung wallet ko." Bea muttered realizing that the only thing she brought with her since the fellowship late in the afternoon of today is just her phone.

Panicking, she doesn't know what to do.

"Eto po bayad." Thirdy, reaching his credit card cut Bea's thoughts. "Buti sumama ako."

"Thanks." Bea muttered.

The two went back to the campus, Thirdy bringing the box of beer they just bought. 

"Di pa tayo tapos mag-usap ha." Thirdy told Bea, strides a little bit faster than the drunk lady. Bea thought the talk was over so he called out Thirdy's name to clarify. "Hoy, Thirdy!"

"Oh? Magkasama kayong bumili, Bei?" Alyssa cut her. She realized they have reached the tent already. 

"Oh, shit." she thought.

She just called out Thirdy's name.

Her teammates heard her. 

The fans surrounding the tent heard her.

She. Called. Out. Thirdy's. Name.

"Putangina talaga." she thought again. 

"Hindi, Ate Ly." Thirdy, again, for the second time of the evening, saves her from distress. "Nagpang-abot lang kami sa 7/11. Eto na beer oh." 

"Uhh. Yea. Actually. That happened." Bea added to the lie Thirdy started. 

The people around the tent actually believed it, but definitely, she can't lie to her teammates.

Viber Group Chat: AWVT <3

Jho: Nag abot my ass.

Mads: You think you can lie to us? Haha

Alyssa: Naka bili ng beer nang walang wallet?

Deanna: NAKS! Galing naman Ate Bea! Nag magic maka bili ng beer!

Walang bayad-bayad! #IbaKaBeaDel

Jia: Mag eenrol din ako sa Hogwarts. 

Bea: Nag abot nga lang talaga kasi!

Bea placed her phone face down on the table. Eyeing the rest of her teammates. They could just hold on to their big laughs. 

Due to the humiliation, she went to get up and mingle with the other people in the tent. She saw a little boy who wants to take a picture with her, granted it for him. What a nice girl really Bea is. But Timmy Sto. Tomas, the dakilang nanglalasing ng AMVT, went to her and forced her to drink a shot of Vodka directly from the bottle. 

PS. Vodka is not Bea's best friend.

"Ooh!" she looked at the clear bottle. "Just one shot, Bea. Kaya mo to." and drank a shot. She's fine. She looks fine. 

Bea headed back to the table where she and her teammates were sitting. Clearly, a "more" drunk  version Bea now. Louder than ever. 

Thirdy is just on the other side of the tent looking at her moving carelessly. "Sitting like that? In a dress? Really?" he annoyingly thought and gave her dart eyes. 

"Bea umayos ka ng upo." Alyssa said as she was passing by. 

Bea saw Thirdy and approached him.

"I wanna thank..." Bea was cut-off her statement when Thirdy drank the entire glass of beer she was holding. "Meet me at the John Pollock Car Park 30 mins from now." he firmly told her.

"Shit." she thought. 30 mins to enjoy the fun for Bea because a kill joy person said so. She has to agree for"utang-na-loob's" sake. 

30 mins and she headed to the parking lot where Thirdy's car was parked.

"Di pa ba to tapos?" Bea told him as she sat down in the car seat of Thirdy's car's open passenger seat door. He took of his shirt. "Umm, what aare you trying to do?"Bea asked dumbfounded at the sculpted figure towering in front her.

He placed his shirt on Bea's lap, covering her showing thighs due to the short dress.

"Thanks." she shyly said. "Bakit nga kailangan natin mag usap?"

"Answer me directly. Bat ka naglalasing." he asked straightforwardly.

"Uhh... Bonfire?" she tried to segue but looking at his displeased face, she changed her answer. "Coping mechanism lang."

"Bat mo kailangan mag cope? Sa last game ba yan?" 

"Partly. Yeah."

"Partly? What are the other reasons?"

"Wala kana dun."

"Bakit nga?"

"Wala ka na nga dun."

"Wala  ako... o ako talaga?"

Bea, did not know what to say. Checkmate. Faint music from Sponge Cola was the only thing heard.

"Ako ba, Bei?" He asked one more time but she does not  answer. Sitting in front of her to raise her head and look at her eyes, he asked one last time. "Bei, ako ba ulit?"

Right at that moment, tears fell from Bea's eyes. Cupping her cheeks, he said 

"I'm so sorry for hurting you, Beatriz."

Bea, crying still, stood up from her seat with Thirdy's lead. "Why are we standing?"

Listening to the only sound they can hear other than their racing heartbeats, Sponge Cola singing Jeepney, Thirdy placed both Bea's hands around his nape, held Bea's waist with his arms and slowly, danced her while singing with the lyrics of the song.

"Naaalala ko ang mga gabing nakahiga sa ilalim ng kalawakan."

Bea, with so much emotions running inside her, just hugged Thirdy as tight as she can.

"Naaalala ko ang mga gabing magkatabi sa ulan."

"Thirdy..." Bea's weakened voice out of her crying said.

"Come with me." He said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An update! I think I'm making a couple more chapters. I just "think" heheheh

Please tell me your opinions regarding the story! Thank you!

Go BeaRdy! Layaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag!