Bonfire Part 3 (End)

"Come with me." 

Thirdy said as he hurried going to the other side of the car but a voice cut their raging emotions.

"Bei, kaninong shirt yang hawak mo?" Jho looked at her with a confused look.

"Thirdy?" Alyssa said. "Ba't ka nakahubad?"

"Umm. Why are you here?" Bea asked in shock.

"May kinuha lang kami sa Eliazo kasi... HUY TEKA! BAT IKAW NAGTATANONG?! BA'T ANDITO KAYONG    DALAWA TSAKA THIRDY, BAT KA NAKAHUBAD?!" Alyssa, now her voice a bit raised, halatang galit.

"Ate Ly, the thing kasi is... Teka Thirdy, suot mo muna to." Bea said trying to fix the problem, giving the shirt to Thirdy.

"NAG SE-SEX BA KAYO?!" Jho shouted, dropping the plastic glass with beer she's bringing.

"HOY GAGO! WAG KA NGA SUMIGAW! MA-IIISSUE AKO!" Bea shouted back. "HINDI KASI! BALIW!"

"Teka lang nga. Wag tayo mag sigawan." Alyssa mediated the heated conversation. "Bakit nga kayo nandito? Tas bakit nakahubad si Thirdy?"

"Nag uusap lang kami Ate Ly. Promise." Thirdy said.

"Whatever." Alyssa said. "Halina kayong dalawa.  Baka matuloy pa yung di ko gustong mangyari." and she pulled Thirdy with her. "Jho, samahan mo yan si Bea. Baka ma-palo ko yan." 

And they walked back to the tent.

"Alam mo Thirds." Alyssa opened a topic. "Secret lang natin to ha?"

"Ano yan, Ate?" 

"Feeling ko mapapagalitan ako ng Kuya mo nito." Alyssa said. "Pero, alam ko... alam ko na you have feelings for Bea." 

"Ate Ly..."

"Pero please, may Billie... Tas ngayon ginugulo mo ngayon with putting Bea in the picture. Ano ba talaga?"

Thirdy was just silent. He couldn't answer. Shots were fired at him. 

"Mahal mo pa ba si Billie?" Alyssa asked. A question that is so hard to answer. 

"Ate Ly, honestly, I don't know. I don't know anymore." Thirdy said, head down. 

"Thirds, settle things with Billie and we'll see what will happen with you and Bea." 

"Yes Ate Ly."

"Please lang. Wag mong paasahin si Bea." Alyssa's last message for Thirdy just in time they reached the tent.

To Beatriz:

I'm sorry. Nagulo pa situation.

To Thirdy:

I don't know if I am still sane or I'm already drunk 
but I wanted to go out here with you kanina. 
I wanted you.
But I think I was just drunk. 

"Shit. Nahulog na sha. Umasa na sha. Gago ka Thirdy." He thought. He didn't know what to answer back. It happened. Pina-asa na niya si Bea. He decided to drink more beer. Now is his turn to get himself drunk. 

*ting* 1 notification.

From Juami Tiongson:

Dude, I am so sorry. 

Juami sent a photo to him. A picture of Billie with a La Sallian basketball player years older than him.

He did not know what to feel. Should  he be broken? Hurt? or... Relieved...

He did not know. 

All he knew is that girl right in the other side of the tent,

The girl his racing heartbeat was shouting at,   

The girl he unfriended because his cheating girlfriend told him to do so, 

The girl he felt bliss with.

Bea, the girl he loved a year ago, and still loved up till now.

"Alis na tayo? Lasing kana eh." Thirdy told Bea she approached him. 

"Ha? Kukuha pa sana ako ng beer eh." 

Thirdy held Bea's hand, secretly enough for no one to see, and he said "Alis na tayo kasi may sasabihin ako." 

"Uh, okay. Sige. Kita nalang tayo sa car mo? Para di obvious." Bea said as she approached her teammates on the table, picking up her phone.

"Aalis kana?" Maddie asked. 

"Yup. Text niyo nalang ako if may lakad pa kayo after this. Hahabol nalang ako." Bea replied and flew off the tent.

"Ang weird nun." Jia said. 

"Weird talaga." Jho said with a little smile on her face. 

As Bea was walking out of the tent, Thirdy went to Alyssa and said, "Una na ako, Ate Ly."

"Uy, san ka pupunta?" Alyssa stopped him from going.

"Gagawa ng move... para sa mahal ko." Alyssa couldn't hide her happiness and just gestured him to go. He then ran swiftly out of the tent. 

"Let's go?" Thirdy told the waiting Bea in the parking lot. 

Now, nobody stopped their raging feelings.

Nobody knew where they were headed to.

Nobody saw what they were about to do.

But one thing's for sure.

The world is theirs to conquer together. 

Viber group chat:  AWVT <3

Maddie: San na si Bea? Ba't di nag rereply?

Jho: Sabi itetext daw sya kung san tayo. 

Deanna: Hello hello Ate Bea! Group chat to. Uso mag reply!

Jia: Baka nag-aaral mag magic, guys!

Alyssa: Bea, mag update ka nga! San ka ba!

Bea sent a photo

Bea: I am in my happiest, as of the moment...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last chapter! Please tell me your opinions regarding the story! Thank you!

Credits to JacketNgKiefly for the photo I used. Follow her here and on Twitter guys!

Follow me on Twitter, too! beadelxthirdy

Thank you!

Go BeaRdy! Layaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag!