Warrior cats

OK so this is my list of warrior cat ocs. Let's go! ( in no particular order)

Blazingtail- A strong minded and loyal beyond belief cat. She risked her life and becoming a warrior for her clan. Losing her eye to a Sharptooth she ended her training as a warrior and became a medicane cat. Her life was ended by a fox and some barbed wire. What  happened was she was collecting herbs when she saw a fox. Stepping backwards slowly to get away from it her leg got caught in a long wound up coil of barbed wire hidden in the ground. She tried to get it off but couldn't. The rattling was heard by the fox. It grabbed her throat and ripped it up. When she was on the floor it stepped on her heart. Blazingtail managed to crawl back to camp, to say her goodbyes, before passing away in the arms of her mate and childhood friend, Ravenpelt. She died of blood loss and heart  failure. She has a brown pelt with a blazing orange tail.

Soulwing- A shy but a strong, lethal enemy to have; she is one of  her clans greatest Warriors. She was mentored by Ravenpelt and she fell in love with him and during training her Ravenpelt fell in love with her. They become mates and are the perfect couple. Blazingtail who has been at Soulwings side, since the moment she was dropped into Ashclan camp by an eagle to her and Ravenpelt confessing their feelings for one another. Blazingtail died because she knew that she could never be mates with Ravenpelt as she was a medicane cat. She is a grey tabby with one blue eye and one yellow one.

Eagle's Flight- A pushy and a hard cookie to crumble he is a loner. He used to live in a tribe clan but was framed  for Snow Mountain's death and had gotten. kicked out. Ever since he had been kicked out he shut himself away in his walls. He died saving a kittypet , called Dot, that he had fallen in love with. He had pulled her out of a river, only to be dragged down himself by weeds. He is a brown cat with dark brown spots all over.

Dot- A kittypet who fell in love with a rogue. She found him and became a wild cat to be with Eagle's Flight. She was saved by drowning by her mate. She died soon after, from giving up with life as her lover was gone. She is a midnight black cat with a white chin.