Lemon: part one

The next morning you awoke, you saw Jack next to you.
"Jack? What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at the mansion?" "Hmmm?? What? Oh, I came over here because I wanted to cuddle my little lollipop." He smiled, his eyes still closed.
You just blushed at that response. Then, Jack smirked and opened his eyes. "Heeyyy, baby, I've wanted to you know...play..a..game...wanna play?" He said seductively.

"What kind of game?" You questioned, not in on the game.
"A game with touching...and licking....and sucking...and moving..." He smirked.
Soon enough you got where he was going with that. You blushed madly.
"L-LJ!"
"What?" He smirked.
:-Time Skip to get undressed-:
You two were now in a hot make out session.
Jack licked your bottom lip asking for entrance. You happily opened your mouth for him. LJ slid his tongue in your mouth, claiming everything his.
You softly moaned and flopped on the bed, with LJ on top of you.
He started kissing, licking, and sucking on your neck, looking for your sweet spot. Soon enough he found it and you moaned softly, letting LJ know that's you sweet spot. He started sucking on that spot, giving you a hickey and claiming you as his.

Alright, my tablet is gonna die soon so I have to stop...