The ocean monument

Axel was so excited about what he found out. So he ran to everyone's bedrooms and woke them up he first went to jesses room and jumped on his bed waking him up. Jesse said ok I'm up I'm up. Then he ran to Petra's room and said wake up Petra! She said this better be important. So axel woke everyone up and said guys I found an ocean monument! I heard Someone say that there's an ocean monument and I know there's awesome loot in there! So you want to come? Petra said I'm in! Jesse said alright let's go! Ok so we're all ready said Jesse so gang lets go for a swim! Stupid gaurdains said Petra. try and swim past them said Jesse We can't said Olivia there are to many said Lukas. Guys I see the etrence said axel. Well let's swim faster said Jesse so they swam faster they got in the monument. And were greeted by angry gaurdains. As they swimming and fighting. Jesse found the elder and the loot room Jesse said guys over here he whispered. They tried to sneak in but they were spotted by the elder. And Jesse tried to swim away but a gaurdain grabbed him by the foot. Guys help! He yelled petra said they got Jesse! she tried to swim to get him but Lukas got her by the foot and said you can't you'll be killed! Petra said no I can't just leave him here! Jesse said Petra I'll be fine go with the others keep them safe! Ok we'll come back for you I promise she said sadly and they got up to the surface she said I hope Jesse will be ok. Jesse will be fine said Lukas I hope said Olivia. axel said Petra stop worrying about him he'll be fine. Petra said and what if he's not axel! what if he's dead! He's not dead he'll make it he's very though said Lukas Petra let some tears slip down her face she cared about Jesse very much and did not want him to die. Petra said lets get more supplies and head back down. The gang agreed.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 08, 2016 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The deep swimजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें