Clear

Hello loves, this is going to be a short fanfic but I think you're really gonna like it! Anyways, when things are in italics then it is a flashback. Okay enjoy!!

Five years ago...
"Happy birthday love! I can't believe you're twelve already. Are you having a good time?" His mother asked him with a smile.
"Yeah mom, it's really great. I can't believe that I'm going into middle school now! I'm going to make so many new friends," he said, grinning wildly.
Tyler walked over to the table where all of his friends say waiting for him. He scooted into his seat next to his two best friends, Dallon and Gerard. They high-fived him and told him happy birthday as his mom carried the cake over to the table.
After he blew out the candles, Tyler and all of his friends devoured the cake. Suddenly he heard a voice behind him, "All of that cake must make you thirsty," a woman with pixie short brown hair said.
"I guess so, yeah," he responded, "who are you again?" He asked.
"My name's Ashley. Here, let me get you a drink," she spun on her heels and headed over to a table full of food. She returned with a bubbly clear liquid and handed it to the young boy.
"Thank you!" He said, taking a sip. His eyes widened in pain and fear, looking at the woman, who now had a maniacal smile on her face.
"Goodbye kid," she said, laughing.