Ruby

Hello loves. In case you've never read one of my fics, welcome! This will be one hell of a ride btw. Words in italicized lettering will be Tyler communicating. The bolded lettering is his Blurryface.  Enjoy loves.
It's been five years today, Tyler signed to his mom.
"I'm sorry honey, it must be so hard for you. Let's try to forget about that, and remember, it is your birthday. I've got something for you!" She said with a squeal.
His mom rushed out of the room, leaving Tyler to his own thoughts.

You should have never trusted that stranger. You're such a burden to everyone. You're so stupid. I bet they're glad that you destroyed your vocal chords, because now they don't have to hear your annoying voice.

She rushed back into the room, holding a small parcel wrapped in silver paper. He carefully unwrapped the box, baking sure not to tear the paper. He was surprised to find a small black and silver key.
"Come on dear, let's go outside," she smiled, ushering her son towards the driveway. Parked in front of him sat a boxy, brown car. It wasn't new, but he didn't care. Tyler just wanted a way to get out of the house.
Thank you momma! This is so great.
"You're welcome, dear. I'm glad you like it. I would have gotten you a better car, but it was all we could afford," she trailed off.
Don't apologize. I love it, she's perfect.
"What are you going to call her?" She asked with an ear to ear grin.
Excuse me?
"Why, every car should have a name! Our minivan does. It's Sheila," she chattered away.
I-I think I'll call her Phun. With a P-H.
"How unique dear, just like you."