7

Tessa's POV

I can't stop thinking about Jason...Jason's voice his body him. So now I'm sitting here on the couch watching TV just waiting for Jeremy to get back from school at least today was Friday.

I didn't go today Jeremy said it would be for the best if I said and just caught up in rest. I did I slept till two in the afternoon now its almost three and I'm bored. I go into the kitchen and make myself a sandwich eating a little bit of it.

I watch cartoons giggling at the show when the door slams open and there's instantly yelling.

In came an angry look Nathan and Jason with an annoyed looking Jeremy and I instantly let out a girlish giggle I haven't heard in a long time.

"What was that" Jeremy chuckled at me I shrugged smiling Nathan comes over obviously pissed and grabs my arm. "Nathan leave her here" Jeremy snaps but Nathan just huffs and drags me out to the car. Jeremy just watched as my brother dragged me out of the house by my hair as I whimper.

"N..Nathan please this hurts" I cry as he shoves me in the back seat along with a bunch of football stuff. He drives fast making sharp turns on purpose making me hit my head against the gear and the window.

When we get home Nathan gets out grabbing a duffle bag of gear leaving me with the other bigger three. I pick them up best I could stumbling to the house, I bring them to the laundry room.

I go to the kitchen and begin to make myself a sandwich sighing. I only get half way through my sandwich before Nathan takes my hair in his hands yanking me upstairs as I let out cries. "Nathan I didn't do anything please" I whimper as he shoves me in my room sending me crashing to the floor.

I look up in fear of Nathan as he towers above me as I tremble and shake in fear. I'm not sure what I did wrong but he was sure going to make me pay I just hope it won't be too bad. Boy was I wrong.

Jason's POV

I just watch as Nathan pulls her out of the house. "Jeremy what are we going to do" I snap "there's nothing we can do" he growls clenching his fist as he watches the car leave his road.

"We have to do something, tell someone" I cheer up "we can't she'll be removed from the house and I'll never see her again she's my best friend" he sighs. "Best friends protect one another your letting her leave knowing she'll get hurt" I snap.

"She made me promise not to ever do anything she can handle herself so don't do anything unless she tells you to" he growls warningly. "Fine but I'm leaving" I snap going out of the door slamming it hard as I go get in my car driving home I see Nathans car already pulled in.

I sigh going inside my house as I jog upstairs to my room I look out the window hoping that there's a chance she'll leave her curtains opened or cracked. I want to see her dancing with a smile on her face, or her on the phone talking dramatically, or even just watching a movie.

But she's not the curtains are close securely all I can see is the purple background with pink and yellow flowers and butterflies on it. I sigh as I grab my homework setting it in front of me I just sigh looking at it. "Nah I'm not doing it" I chuckle tossing it back in my backpack as I get up and change.

I go back downstairs going outside I can hear faint screaming and please from their house. I sigh thinking of what Jeremy said she made me promise and I won't tell.

I drive to a chicks house and she does my homework as I go make out with her sister in the other room because well her sister is a cheerleader and she's a nerd.

After a long couple of hours of making out I go back into the nerds room seeing her smiling watching a movie. She reminded me of Tess I sigh softly and she looks up "oh it's on the dresser" she point I go grab it putting it in backpack.

I go kiss the girls head "stay safe" I mumble leaving that house of crazy women. Honestly I wasn't really even talking to the nerd but really I was talking about Tessa I wanted her to stay safe I just hope she is safe.

I drive home going upstairs to my room seeing her curtains closed. I sigh as I try to convince myself that she just went to sleep early and didn't want the sun in her eyes.

Yea that sounded like a good enough excuse.

I change into sweatpants before leaving my curtains open as I go lay down on my bed.