01

I came from the grocery to buy some ingredients because I want to cook some of my boyfriend, Shawn's favorite for our first anniversary.

I'm very excited to celebrate this special day call me old fashioned but i really want to enjoy the day with him and reminisce all the memories that happened for the whole year. I'm really happy because we lasted for a year. My love life haven't been this lucky with my past relationships.

I walk straight to his apartment just near the grocery store. I open the door with excitement and shut it behind me.

I'm sure that his not here yet because its still 3 in the afternoon and he usually got home at 6 or 7 in the evening because he's been busy about something this past few weeks.

I remove my jacket and change my boots into slippers because I want to be comfortable when I'm cooking. I grab some apron on the cabin and then put it on.

I get all the ingredients to prepare them so I will be able to start cooking. As I walk past to Shawn's room I think I heard some soft moans. I really do hope I thought wrong.

I feel this kind of unexplainable nervousness and my heartbeats isn't normal when I open the door slowly. And the next scene broke my heart into pieces. I started to feel the lack of air in my lungs. I drop the things in my hand on the floor and tears starts to fall in my cheeks. I wipe them with the back of my hand because I don't them to see me crying like a damsel in distress.

They're seem so shocked to see me. Shawn get off in the bed with only his boxers on and the i-don't-know-bitch covers her body with the satin cloth near her.

Shawn stood in front of me. I can see guilt and nervousness in his eyes.

'Gianna let me explain. Please. I'm really sorry.'

'No need. I heard it right. This is the best gift for our first anniversary. And this will also be the best time to end this. Goodbye Shawn.' I turn my to back to him and I felt his hand hold my wrist.

'Look Gianna I love you. She's just--'

'Stop it.' I interrupt him because I don't want to hear his lies anymore.

I ran as fast as I can and my feet brings me to the top of the building.

I hug my knees and then cry I want to burst out all the pain the I felt inside me. I regret the day that I met him. And believe his lies. I'm really unlucky with this shity relationship. I'm such an idiot to believe his lies and let myself fall for him.

I shout as loud I can. Because shouting can make me feel better I always do this when I'm felling down.

'Hey this is not the best place to shout because you're not only the one here maybe you should go somewhere else like forest so you can't disturb anyone except for wild animals.'

------------------------------------

Please comment and vote guys. I really hope you enjoy my first update of my story. I can't promise to update the next chapter as soon as possible because I will be busy this days. God bless!

GorgeousTaehyung