02

I turn my back to see whose talking.

'Can you please leave me alone! I'm not in the mood. So please leave.'

'I don't care about your mood and who are you to tell the owner of this building to leave?' He replied.

'Okay then I'll leave'

As I was about to leave and find somewhere peaceful i felt his hand holds my wrist.

'What the fuck is your problem? Are you crazy or what?'

'Look, I was just joking you can stay if you want you can also tell your problem to me because I have nothing to do tonight  I'm here to listen'

I decided to stay and share my problem with a perfect stranger. Maybe I just really need someone to talk to and to listen to me. And besides I feel comfortable being with him.

'Look I have a boyfriend we've been together for about a year and today is our first anniversary I thought he will be the one for me because he's my first boyfriend who stayed this long. But I thought wrong. They're all the same. Boys are the same.'

'Not all.' He interrupted

'Shut up. Let me finished.'

'Okay. Continue.'

My tears starts  falling as I continue  to tell him the details. 'And I was about to surprise him this night for our anniversary but when I got to his apartment I caught him making out with another girl.'

'And that ends your story. Well fairytale really don't exist so you might as well get hurt if you believe it does. By the way what's the name of your boyfriend?'

'Ex- boyfriend.' I correct him.

'Okay. I mean ex'

'Shawn, Shawn Davids.'

'Oh Shawn, your so unlucky beautiful lady he's known as the ultimate playboy in town.'

'You know him?.'

'Yeah its pretty obvious, by the way I forgot I need to go I have something to do. See you soon Gianna.'

And then he ran down the stairs. And I was left alone. Oh! He said my name. Why the fuck did he know me?

I glance at my phones clock and its already 11 o'clock. And its getting cold.

****

Zach's POV

I really know Gianna because Shawn is my first cousin. I go back to the rooftop when its already 12.

I was shocked to see that she was still there and when I was about to approach her I figured that she's already sleeping so I remove my coat and put it in her shoulders.

I watch Gianna sleeping. She was like an angel sent from heaven how could someone afford to hurt her.

Time rolled so fast its already 4 in the morning I hide in the corner of the rooftop so that se can't see me when se wake up.

Minutes has passed Gianna woke up. And look at the coat in her shoulders and then she decided to leave. I also decided to leave after I watch the sunrise.

I'm really fond of watching sunrise its so relaxing that it can make you forgot all your problems.

-------------------------------------------------

Srsly. Guys I'm really sorry I have nothing in my mind this time for I don't know reason I promise to make it up next time. So please continue voting and please comment what you think it'll be awesome. Hahahah sorry for the typos and grammars its unedited. I know this is a creepy chapter so hope you still njoyed it. God bless!

GorgeousTaehyung