Poker Face

Author's Note:

Aye!! What's up my Lingering Souls! So we are back at it again with another One-Shot! (Seriously why the hell is Damn Daniel a thing it's stupid in my opinion...) so I gave you guys a task to give me your votes on what type of story I should write whether it be Smut or fluff. Only two people participated in this belltheawesomesause0 and htlminwei thank you both for doing so. As you know this the second prompt request by AmarellysHenricus and her beautiful mind of hers~ by now she already knows what the last one is going to be seeing as there is only one left so she must be excited for how that one will turn out. But moving forward let's do the usual and give the Pairing announcement and witty warnings :D

Pairing: Brian x Kuundere! Evan (I mean the title is called poker face for a reason it should have been obvious but I guess you could misinterpret it with the Lady Gaga song so yeah no big deal)

Warnings: Smut Scene will be pretty much like most sex scenes you see when you read smut. Well as normal as I make them out to be. Yes, there will be Yaoi; no, your not invited here if your not into this type of reading material. Yada Yada you guys already know the drill and I'm sure you are all bored of hearing me ramble in the warning so sit back relax and get your tissues to clean up your mess afterwards its story time :)

____________________________

There was always a separation between the Banana Bus members and their leader, Evan Fong A.K.A Vanoss. His is normally light hearted around everyone but in an emotionless sense. In fact seeing him smile or emote at all is a rarity, there is always his blank nonreactive face that has been named his Poker Face. Not the most the original name yes but most definitely the most fitting. He and his friend Tyler are both the founders of their group seeing as their the eldest of friends. But Evan, believe it or not is actually the youngest in the group. Though his appearance doesn't help him the regard that he is their superior. He gives Lui, the baby faced man, a run for his money. Everyone was treated equally, where if they forget their place Tyler would do the honors of reminding them who their talking to, keeping Evan's hands clean as possible. In fact Tyler is giving them mercy.

Evan has a history of being brutal to people that lack discipline to the higher ups. In fact he'd attack a minion for disrespecting his main squad. If he were insane enough he'd probably kill them in the most painful of ways. But keeping them alive strikes more fear. So yes Evan leads others that fear him but respect his ability to avoid even the most cunning of detectives. That's what made Evan a legend to the underground. Why he's the most beloved man to criminals everywhere. It's the reason Brian loves the man at all.

"Brian, your drooling again. Head up cyborg do you want Vanoss to come here and verbally abuse you again?" Brian snapped out of it as he looked up to see his fellow Irishmen David, or Daithi de Nogla for his code name. Nogla for short. He knew about Brian's infatuation with their leader and felt his cheeks start burning up.

"Nogla! What the he'll man he doesn't do that all the time!" Brian countered as Nogla rose an eyebrow at hetero eyed male. "Name one time he sassed me?!"

"Alright, during yesterdays training, when our job was to find him but make sure Tyler didn't find us in the process. You were five feet away, from but you only had 20 seconds to find him after time was up he rose up out of the crate and said-"

"If your half computer then why is it you weren't able to calculate the possibilities of me being in that crate. Perhaps being part robot isn't a plus." a voice stated soft and calm. Both Irishmen stood up as they stood up straight as Evan stood there before them. Both were taller then the Canadian, a person even say that they looked more intimidating. But they knew better to even talk back to the man. "Why are you talking about Brian's clear disability to work well in both training and in the field?"