Update?

Hohoholy shit. So, been gone for, almost a year now? (Probably not as long, but pretty much)

I had no idea this story would get so much attention? Honestly, it makes me feel a bit guilty, since I'm not really into Homestuck anymore. Or atleast not as much as I used to be. However, That does not mean I'm abandoning this story. In fact, I'm improving it. I'm going to be revising the current chapters and expanding on them ALOT, since I've matured both in self and in writing. Tbh after reading through this again I have quite a few problems with this but I'll get to that soon. Basically, I'm revising the current chapters and writing out alot more new ones to progress the story, for three reasons. Mostly because of the surprising attention it's gotten, because Homestuck is over and I'm feeling nostalgic, and because I feel like this is just something I HAVE to finish. But I want to finish it right.

As for the problems I have with the story, there's a few. The biggest one for me was how quickly the reader went from "I hate HighBloods, they killed my matesprite" to "Oh I love Dualscar" So expect that to be drawn out. I'm also disappointed that I skimmed over Mindfang, her part will definitely be bigger in the revision. Basically I'll be giving you more content and cleaning up my old writing, as well as continuing with the story. That being said, even though I have a rough idea of how the reader is going to handle the other ancestors, I want to know how you guys think the reader should meet the other ancestors and/or what plots there should be with them?