Slave

You wake up to a cold sensation on your forehead. Lifting your hand up, your hand was met with a damp towel. Your head was throbbing something nasty.

"Calm down, you're injured. If you had been anywhere outside the city, you would be dead by now." In front of you was what you suspected to be a doctor. His grey hair had a shine of cerulean blue, with long spiral horns.
"I've given you medicine to dull any pain, but you may not be able to have direct access to it."

"Stay away from me highblood" You managed to croak out before going into a coughing fit. The Cerulean blood passed you a glass of water, unfazed by your outburst. His face held a old tired look, contrasting with your panicked one.

"Where am I?" You asked once you settled down, looking around. The room you were in was made of wood, creaking, with the sound of swishing water surrounding you. You lay in a stained rickity bed.

"Do you remember anything from between right now and your capture?" He asked curiously.

You thought back on it but all you could recall was blurs.

"No, Why?"

"Well, from what I heard, you and a multitude of other young rebellors were drugged with a sleep inducing flower. You were then sold to the highest ranking highbloods on Alternia. Your master is the Great Dualscar."

You were speechless as your eyes grew, numerous thoughts rushing through your mind. You had always heard stories of rebellors being turned into slaves, but it always seemed sureal. In the end you decided it was best to just wait for the most opportune moment.

"Dualscar has decided to assign you the task of being his personally assistant. He wanted to Talk to you as soon as you woke."

"Will you be bringing me to him?" You asked meekly.

"Yes, I have to make sure that as my patient, you take care." He replied "Follow me."