Change Your Life

Hello Everyone! Well, this is it the last chapter of Stuck in The Dark! I've been workallyon this story for over a year now and it's finally time to post that last chapter! To me I see it as a win lose type of thing, I mean I'm glad that I'm finishing it but at the same time this is the story that has gotten me the amount of followers I have and everything. It was this story that made me feel like I was able to do anything and be able to write! Either way, I'm excited to let you guys read this last chapter you've all earned it especiall the people who take the time to vote or comment :) It means the world to me and thank you!! 

I'm so glad that I could share this story with you guys and I really feel like these characters are apart of my life XD as cheesy as it sounds, but almost everyday when I go on my phone or laptop to just type maybe only a paragraph it was just an escape for everything! But now that all is ending, and I can move onto another fanfiction or another story. 

Speaking of another story, yes! There were people on twitter asking me if there was going to be a sequel and yes yes yes there is! After this chapter I'm going to post another (Just info) about the sequel what it will be called etc. (OH AND IF YOU WANT FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! @marslstar WOOOOT!) 

Thank you all so much for dealing with this long intro of me just talking XD Hahah well either way, enjoy the last and final chapter of Stuck In The Dark.

WORD COUNT: 7,417

ROXI'S POV

"Kimi calm down!" I exclaimed while Kimi was just walking around our hotel room in a panic. 

"Seriously Kimi everything is going to be perfect." Jerrica reinforced what Ive been trying to tell Kimi for hours now.

Kimi threw herself on the bed, "Nhgr!!! Ist atgot eb fertpec!!" Her exclaim was just muffled and inaudible from the pillow she was yelling into so I just stared at her letting out a large sigh.

"Kimi! We can't understand you if your face is a pillow!" Jerrica reminded and Kimi lifted her face to repeat what I'm couldn't hear since she mumbled into the pillow.

"NO!! It's gotta be perfect!!" Kimi yelled before slamming her face down on her pillow again. 

Jerrica nudged my arm, "I think she's having Harry withdrawal..." She whispered and I laughed causing Kimi to sit up in a flash.

"What the hell is so funny!? The fact my wedding is going to be a disaster!?" Kimi exclaimed tears forming in her eyes.

Jerrica sighed, therefore silencing our laughter. "Kimi, they are just flowers!"

"No they aren't!! I wanted black arum lilies!! But they don't have black, they only have white!" Kimi yelled throwing her face back into the pillow when there was a knock on the door. "GO AWAY!" Kimi yelled once again into her poor pillow.

"Who is it?" I shouted out, and Kimi groaned loudly.

"Shut up Kimi!" Jerrica yelled towards her and she just exploded in tears. 

"I'm coming in!" A familiar males voice called and I sighed I relief, "I can not have my bride in tears the night before her wedding!" David Tutera walked into the room going right to the bed where my friend laid now crying. "Sweetheart what's bothering you?" 

"T-The flowers and nothing will match and Harry will be disappointed because I couldn't plan everything in t-" Kimi lifted her head until she couldn't whimper anymore and let herself drop. 

David rubbed her back, "No no! Everything will be perfect! The black arum lilies are so hard to grow, and arum lilies aren't in season right now," Kimi sobbed even harder and David just smiled, "But! I found a florist who can deliver us fresh arum lilies for tomorrow, and I know you wanted black lilies and white roses but, I've planned an even better bouquet for you."