Chapter 2

"W-wah?" She stutters, immediately saluting as she recognises the situation,seeing her salute is like see another person, her facial expression is straight and her eyes have a narrow cold stare.

I let out a low laugh and show a smirk "Don't worry about keeping formalities around me but only when its you and me, with others its different"

______________________________________________________________________________________

-Jae In P.O.V-

If he's my captain than i shouldn't acts so close to him, it's weird the fact that i've been happy getting into a Special Force Team, but now I shouldn't show any sign emotions it'll just cause weaknesses.

-sigh-

"Is something wrong?"

"No Captain"

"I told you, you don't need to keep the formalities"

"Yes,sir" I reply and head into the store.

"Huh? Is this even the girl I was talking to earlier" huffs Shi
Jin "she's like Seo Dae Young when he doesn't wanna talk because of his girlfriend problems"

-Sigh-

I open the door to see her already seated at a table with a couch, I walk towards the table and take a seat next to her,She moves away from me, I move closer She moves Further into the corner with nowhere to go and just as I scoot closer she stands up.

"Captain, can we please get to business if all you want to do is play then I shall take my leave", I say turning to leave.

"Private Park Jae In is that how you talk to your captain?", Shi Jin huffed 

"Salute, I am sorry Sir", I reply waiting for an answer as he stares straight into my eyes, as he does that I feel something, I ask it off as he speaks.

"You can take your seat now", He says as he eyes me walking to the couch to sit and face him but before I can take a seat he speaks "I'd prefer if you sit next to me" he says as he pats the seat next to him.

"Captain I think you abusing your power", I retort getting annoyed by his actions.

"You think so? to be honest i think i'm using it really well", He says smugly.

"Very well", I say walking toward his seat.

"Really?", he replies excitedly.

"No sir", I says as I walk back to my seat and sit down waving to a waitress signaling that we're ready to order.

"Yes Miss what would you like to order?", the  waitress asks as I point my arm toward Shi Jin.

"a-ah, I'll get a latte, please", he stutters caught by surprise.

"okay, and you miss?", she ask jotting down the first order, "oh I would recommend a couple smoothie for a cute couple like you it comes with a small heart cake as well an-".

"sorry, but we're not a couple, just colleagues", I reply coldly. 

"o-oh I am very very sorry", she apologies bowing continuously.

"don't worry, I'll take a mix berry frappe", I brush off her apology.

"yes miss right away!", she says and scurries away.    

silence, it wasn't awkward but calming until someone broke it (Shi Jin)

"Do you really hate the thought of us being a couple?", he asks

"Why would you think that?," I reply turn my vision away from him.

"The way you replied to that waitress, unless you think other wise then I'm happier with that", he replies smiling to himself probably thinking about how good he thought that answer was.

"Think whatever makes you happy sir", I reply.

"oh and by the way I ordered take away, we're going to the Special Force training grounds I wanna see if your actually worthy", he says with a fully serious expression, interesting so he does have a serious side, "and I want you to fight me with full strength in hand to hand combat", he says cockily.

"well, don't complain if I break your arm" I cockily retort back.

"Ohh? well lets see if you can even land a punch on me first", he smirks.

"Ohh, just you wait and see" I whisper under my breath.

"Did you say something?"

"Nothing at all sir"

 ______________________________________________________________________________________  

A/N 

Sorry for such a boring chapter i think the next couple chapters are gonna be boring till I get to the part I want please bear with me.

and I hope to make them longer its just i don't have enough time so i might be make new stories every second day

-Jaeinie