Chapter 3

"Nothing at all sir"

  ______________________________________________________________________________________ 

-At Special Forces Army Training Grounds-Shi Jin P.O.V

"Here we are" I says arms on my hips looking around proudly, as we walk in towards the combat training court ",Jae In verse me in hand to hand combat", I say challengingly  putting a smirk on my face.

"Are you sure? Just warning you I was the best in my unit"m she says proudly before lunging to attack me unexpectedly causing me to stumble back before getting back into position to fend of her attacks, "Captain I though that you said that i couldn't get a punch in?", she asks cockily while she fends off my attempts to strike her shoulder.

"H-hey that wasn't fair, we were supposed to start at the same time!", I wine not accepting the fact that she punched me in the shoulder.

"Captain are you sure your a captain because by now you should know that nothing is fair in the battlefield", she sighs "jeez are don't you want me to be captain for you?".

"Okay fine then you caught me of guard once but its not gonna happen again prepare" I say focusing on her to find any sort of opening, as she aims for a punch in move in to strike her stomach but to my surprise she jumps over my arm and lands a kick on my back pushing me toward the ground as I fall she lands in a perfectly straight position with her arms out shaped like a cross.

-sigh-

"Captain I though you weren't gonna let me catch you off guard again but your defiantly wrong"   she says sneering down at me sending shivers down my spine at her icy cold stares,turning around she walks away leaving me behind to tired to walk I just lay flat on my back staring at the sky in till someone blocks my view.

"why are you laying on the floor" the man before me Seo Dae Young says looking down at me, ugh I swear everyone is looking down at me today.

"No reason, I just got beat up by a girl that's now a member of our team since yesterday" I say holding myself rolling around groaning in pain for a little bit of pity but none i swear no one is ever interested in me, makes me sad.

"yeah okay I get it your hurt but who is this new member of ours?" He asks waving of the fact that i'm totally in pain, I get up by pulling myself up using my uncaring friends hand that isn't bothered to help me, putting my hand on his should I smirk and point at the distant figure of  the girl that abused me.

"Her, shes the one and shes such a cutie as well", sigh "such a disappointment that shes so cold"

"So she abused you? want me to do something about it?" 

"Yes!" I exclaim and I watch him jog a head of me toward the cute girl and I begin to follow behind him.

-

-

"excuse me?" Dae young says as he taps the walking girls shoulder bringing her to a halt.

"Yes? can I help you?" She says questioningly with a innocent face before she sees me.

"Ah yes you know this man right?" he says dragging me in front of him.

"Ah yes he is every annoying and sooooo full of himself I don't know how he survives on the battle field", she says improvising on the so.

"I couldn't agree with you less" Dae young says a mischievous glint showing in his eyes"

"w-what are you doing!" I start to panic as she stares at me raising an eyebrow.

"just what are you planning?" she asks 

"Oh i'm just wondering if you want to punch this idiot"

"ah...."

"Jae in, don't do it" the captain stated.

"I don't know sir", Jae in stated questionably. 

standing behind Shi Jin, Seo Dae Young was watching with amusement as he watched the two bicker.

"Jae In don't" 

"not sure"

"don't"

"mm" Jae in hummed as an idea popped into her mind, "beg"

"what?!" Shi Jin exclaimed in a worried concerned voice, probably concerned for his life.

"beg" the female clearly stated.

"please" the captain let out as a whisper as laughing was heard in the background.

"Pardon?, i'm sorry sir I did not hear you" Jae in spat out mockingly. 

"Please" the captain stated in a firm voice.

becoming some what frightened the female turned and walked off 

"pff" the sergeant let out a slight chuckle before finding his captain glare at him before he ran off as well.

"SEO DAE YOUNG" the captain shouted making heads turn as he speedily ran from his awkward situation chasing after his male friend. 

/////

A/N

SOOO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE AND NOT KEEPING MY PROMISE KINDA GO BUSY WITH HIGH SCHOOL CAUSE IMMA FRESHMEN XP

but yh i planned to make a schedule for this story but my time is short sorry for the short story and boring plot for this chapter i'll make it better next time hopefully

unedited and not properly planned last minute up date hope you enjoyed...

-Jaeinie