CH 5: Fire in the Night

Joey dropped heavily onto the small mattress, falling back on his elbows, legs spread wide. His cock stood rigid, dripping wet. His balls full and tight. Tears lingered in his eyes, though no longer fresh, as he watched Owen shed his shirt and go down on his knees. Joey choked on a gasping cry when his dick was suddenly buried to the hilt in Owen's tight throat, squeezed mercilessly, then sucked hard and ferocious.

"Uuh!" Joey yelled and clawed the sleeping bag, his head dropping back. He gasped deeply, his breath erratic and staggered. Fuck! it felt like the man was going to literally suck his dick off. "Oh shit...fuck...uuhhh!"

Owen shoved his hands under Joey's ass, clutched hard, and pumped his hips up and down, driving Joey's cock into his throat again and again.

"Holy fuck! Uuuh-fuuuck!" Joey's elbows gave out, landing him on his back. He grabbed Owen's head, clawed fists of short, dark hair and fucked his mouth wildly. "Oh my God...oh my God! Yes! Oh fuck—you're gonna make me come! Oh God-yes-yes!"

Owen pulled off him and pumped his shaft with his strong fist—hard and fast.

"Uuuhh!" Joey cried and bucked, body writhing. "Uh-uh-uh! Oh my God...I'm gonna come!"

Grinning, Owen took him back in and sucked up and down his swollen cock vigorously. He squeezed Joey's tight balls, massaging and tugging.

Tears of sexual anguish and ecstasy seeped from Joey's eyes as he gasped and panted and again clutched Owen's head, thrusting fiercely into his mouth. "Fuck!" His hips arched and jaw clenched, body locking up as his orgasm suddenly exploded, shooting ropes of come down Owen's throat. "Oh fuuuck! Uh-uh-uuhhh!"

Owen sucked him hard, pulling every drop of come from his balls, devouring him.

A hard shudder swept through Joey and he suddenly collapsed against the mattress, panting heavily. "Oh my God..." he choked, his hand laying limp on his chest, his heart beating wildly against his palm. He swallowed, his throat parched. "Fuck...oh my God...that was..." His strength to form words abandoned him and his head sagged against the sleeping bag, eyes heavy.

Owen smiled and dragged his lips across Joey's firm abs as he continued to massage Joey's softened balls. It felt good. He flinched when Owen sucked his cock some more, the head still so sensitive.

"Uuuhhmm..." Joey whimpered. The man must be about to explode himself. Joey hadn't sucked him off when they were outside. He would have but Owen stopped him and took him back inside the cab. He shivered, his ass tensing when Owen pushed a finger into his tight hole, burrowed in deep and began to lightly stroke his prostate. "Oh fuck..." Joey trembled, his pulse kicking up again as intense sensations coursed through him.

Owen sucked his dick all the way into his throat, his strong velvet tongue working magic as his finger performed its own miracles.

"Uuh-huuh...God..." Joey squeezed his eyes shut, teeth clamping firmly as his shaft began to stretch down Owen's throat, hardening moment by moment. He'd never had a problem regaining his erection in record time—but never this quickly. "Mmm..." he pushed tense fingers through Owen's hair and rocked his hips. "Oh god...Owen...fuck yeah..."

When he was sufficiently stiff, Owen backed off and licked his lips. "You taste...heavenly."

Joey smiled weakly, eyelids drooping. "And you suck cock like a god."

Chuckling quietly, Owen kissed his belly button. "Turn over so I can taste your angelic ass."

Joey moaned, smiled, and rolled onto his stomach. He was hardly turned over before Owen spread his plump cheeks and wriggled his wet, slippery tongue into his hole.