Chpt.18

Sorry for the Late Update.

Enjoy ☺....

🌸.....................🌸

☺Crystal POV☺

Stupid.Stupid.Stupid.

That word kept popping into my mind as I glared at the vehicle that was behind us.Why?Well because he hasn't stop following us yet.

I know he's trying to help but,he helped enough.And that's when he called the cops.But trying to confront a kidnapper is crazy.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realize that the car stopped moving.I put my gaze onto the middle aged man who was following us.He just stayed in his car.If he was thinking the same thing I was,well that means he was scared to death.

I heard a car door slam,obviously it was my kidnapper.I began to cry because I knew what he was capable of.

The other guy in the car stepped out his car also.No.No.No.Stay in the car!

"Hello,how may I-"He began to speak ,but he was shortly cut off.

"Cut the bullsh.t son.Let the girl go."The guy said calmly.You know?I wish this would have a happy ending and he actually lets me go..But we both know that's not happening.

"I can't do that,Ole man."He challenged.I began to scream and shout.I started pounding my little fist onto the the hood of the trunk.Seems useless .

I watched the scene that was placed in front of me.In a quick motion the older guy pulled out a small object.What looked like a..Mace?He pulled out a pepper spray to attack a killer?Um ok.

He aimed right for his eyes.Kevin fell to the ground and cursed out soo loud.

The old man ran over to where the car was and where I was.

"Where are the keys??"He asked out of breath.He sounded like he was just forced to run up a flight of stairs with angry pitpulls chasing him.

"He has them.But you have to be -"

Smack

It was literally a slap across the face to me.Only thing is that I wasn't slap with a hand or an object but I was slapped with blood.

Blood was all over my face .It didn't belong to me either.I peep through the broken taillights and gasped.

There stood a bloody Kevin holding a crowbar that was also bloody and on the ground laid a lifeless man.A man that was my only hope.A man, that life was taken before his very eyes.He looks dead.Of course he's dead!He has a big nasty gape in his head.This isn't like no LMN movie or Lifetime movie ,where as a person can actually live from a impact of dangerous events that occur to them.No.This is real life.

I began to breathe hard.Harder then usual.I was probably bond to have a panic attack soon.I didn't want that.

The scent of gasoline filled my nose.Holy sh.t.I hope he's not doing what I think he's about to-do.

"Keep leading people on,and there will be more than one..dead body.Your so-"He says in a cold and harsh voice.But suddenly he gets cut off by a phone call?

He starts talking.I could barely make out what the caller is saying but he seems mad.Real mad.

"Hello?"

"She did what?"

"The cops?Bullsh.t!"

"That's why this old f.cker was following us."